Home game fans

lqmac1

Reaction score
Pat yourself on the back on being some of the lamest fans in sports. Y'all can get mad all you want, I really don't care. I'm getting sick and tired of opposing teams dominating our stadium, fanwise. People who live in Dallas are a wine and cheese crowd 100%. Players in the past have said that our away fans are much better than our home fans.

Boyzmamacita

CowBabe Up!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
They sounded pretty loud on my TV. Opposing fans were there because this is the Internet era and it's too easy to buy tickets for any event anywhere. All you need is a credit card. Every NFL game has several fans for the opposing team in attendance. AT&T is also a tourist attraction, so there will always be a lot of fans for the other team. Sucks, I know.

LandryFan

Proud Native Texan, USMC-1972-79, USN-1983-2000
Reaction score
They sounded pretty loud on my TV. Opposing fans were there because this is the Internet era and it's too easy to buy tickets for any event anywhere. All you need is a credit card. Every NFL game has several fans for the opposing team in attendance. AT&T is also a tourist attraction, so there will always be a lot of fans for the other team. Sucks, I know.
I thought the crowd was louder than usual, too. At any rate, the loss can't be placed on the fans. If you would have told me before the game that we would dominate TOP, win the turnover battle, lead in sacks, and hold NY to 20 points, I would have lost a lot of money. Fortunately, I didn't know any of that before the game.

jimmy40

Reaction score
Pat yourself on the back on being some of the lamest fans in sports. Y'all can get mad all you want, I really don't care. I'm getting sick and tired of opposing teams dominating our stadium, fanwise. People who live in Dallas are a wine and cheese crowd 100%. Players in the past have said that our away fans are much better than our home fans.
were there a lot of Giants fans in your section?

runback22

Reaction score
that stadium is a joke. its like the owner, over bloated, all for show, and in the end, worthless to the team

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Is this one of the normal.... game crowd sucks threads...the thing people feel they need to say, rather it's true or not.....sounded like a pretty decent crowd to me...

BlueStar22

Reaction score
I don't go because I can't afford it. I could go myself but to take my family, too expensive. Also, unless you're sitting at the lower levels, it's better to watch at home because you'll end up watching the game on the JumboJerry.

Nova

Ntegrase96
Reaction score

Crowd was loud today.

Where were you?

lqmac1

Reaction score
were there a lot of Giants fans in your section?
I didn't go to the game. Every time Cruz caught the ball or they scored a touchdown you definitely knew it was New York fans.

MileyDancer

Reaction score
People who live in Dallas are a wine and cheese crowd 100%. Players in the past have said that our away fans are much better than our home fans.
Our home fans do such, but maybe you shouldn't make comments about Dallas area people if you don't live here.