Home Game Ticket Prices

boyzfan83

Reaction score
Hello everybody, long time reader with an occasional post here and there. First of all I just have to say this board really is the best source for any cowboys news and disussion. I'm not sure if this is the best place for this thread but here goes. I'm expecting a great season from the boys this year and want to to see go see them play the Colts. My question is what is a fair price for tickets. I have gone years before and have paid between $400-$500 for tickets in section 28 about row 20. On stubhub and ebay the prices seem to hover right around there. My brother's friend is telling him that he would be able to get us tickets at face value (about $80). I don't buy it and figured if anybody would know anything about cowboy tickets they would be here. Thanks for you help

Jay

Reaction score
Well, you bought those tickets where? On stubhub or EBay? That's because those tickets were bought at face value, and are being resold for that amount. Rip off? Yes, but that's how it works.

If your brother's friend can get it at face value, go for it. Just know where you're getting them from, because I don't know if any ticket broker or ticket dealer that ever sells tickets at face value.

es22

Reaction score
Just go to the game. you can get a better deal from the scalpers than online.