Honestly Think Ty Law will be a Cowboy

k19

Reaction score
THUMPER said:
Hmm, I guess you were wrong since he has signed with the Chefs.

He hasnt signed with the Chiefs, or atleast according to NFL Radio he hasnt. They say the story out of Boiston was BS

Law wants 6 mil a season boys and girls, or so they reported today on their lil Ty Law updat at lunch time

Concord

Mr. Buckeye
Reaction score
blindzebra said:
Tid bits from his ESPN interview yesterday.

He said fair market value anytime a contract question came up.

He said the importance of what his role would be is a priority.

He did not think KC could afford to pay two CBs Surtain money.

When asked if he would be lowering his asking price, since it's so late in free agency, he said, "I'M NOT LOWERING ANYTHING."

When asked how much it would take to sign him he said, " I'll leave that up to my agents."

That breaks down to, money, starting CB, top CB money, a lot of money, and the Postons.

And that breaks down to not coming here! :D

THUMPER

Papa
Reaction score
k19 said:
He hasnt signed with the Chiefs, or atleast according to NFL Radio he hasnt. They say the story out of Boiston was BS

Law wants 6 mil a season boys and girls, or so they reported today on their lil Ty Law updat at lunch time

Regardless of whether or not he signed with the Chefs he still is NOT coming to Dallas to play FS at a bargain price.

Dallas4ever

Reaction score
No way the Cowboys pay Ty law the money he's asking for. If Dallas had any interest in Law it faded after they signed Aaron Glenn. He was available when we signed Anthony Henry to top CB contract. There's no longer a need for him here. The Cowboys need depth at safety, RT and WR if anything.

Echo9

Erik_H
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Compacity said:
true but the simple fact is Parcells wanted Ray Mickens...A PARCELLS PLAYER... do you think he would go after another Conerback just for resonable depth and Experience at the position....So the normal picture is Ty Law

Ty Law has been quoted as saying "Anyone who tells you it's not abø¨t the money, is lying to you."

I heard him on ESPNRadio today and there's a better chance he returns to the Patroits then there is a chance he'll come here.

He is looking for Shut down corner money. Even if he lowers his rates, he'll still be overpriced for us.

The Chiefs, Fins, Jets and Steelers are all in the unt right now.

I will admit to really wanting Law a year ago. I felt he was the best CB in footbal before the injury.

Now? He hurt his foot (a very diffuclt injury to recover from (especially a CB), we signed Henry, Law wants more than Henry.

It's not happenin'

Stank

Reaction score
I just don't get the whole Ty Law trip. This scenario reminds me of Deion Sanders when he went to the Skins. I think Law's best days are over and he is never going to earn his pay. But some team out there is going to be dumb enough to pay him.

Come on Danny boy! The Skins need another Deion...HEHE