Hooker?

32BellyOption

Reaction score
Just curious how many of you guys would be ok drafting Hooker with our first pick? He would need a redshirt year obviously but we’d have our next QB if we move on from Dak in a year or two. Some had Hooker as the top QB in the draft before the injury. I’m not saying we do it but curious what you draft gurus think.

RS12

Reaction score
They need to move on from what they have. Not sure this is the year to do anything more than upgrade the backup position. Latest rumor is Hooker has impressed in interviews and is an early day 2 pick. Cowboys have been talking up Max Duggan continuously for a while, he would be a day 3 pick.

Zekeats

theranchsucks
Reaction score
1st pick? ugh, I dont think any of these QBs are a round 1 guy and Hooker looks more like a round 3-4 guy. It will be Duggan in the 4th, the hills have eyes crew are already drooling over him cause Max looks like the grandkids.

stinkface

Reaction score
1st pick? ugh, I dont think any of these QBs are a round 1 guy and Hooker looks more like a round 3-4 guy. It will be Duggan in the 4th, the hills have eyes crew are already drooling over him cause Max looks like the grandkids.
3 qbs will go in the top 10 hands down. Hooker has the arm and size. He will go in round 2. Duggan stinks, so we will take him in round 4 if he is still there.

Zekeats

theranchsucks
Reaction score
3 qbs will go in the top 10 hands down. Hooker has the arm and size. He will go in round 2. Duggan stinks, so we will take him in round 4 if he is still there.
I'm not saying that won't happen, QBs get over valued all the time. They aren't worth the picks where they are going. My biggest sleeper is McKee. 6ft 6in accurate QB from Stanford. Thats who I like the best out of them all. Levis intrigues me too but not sure how good a QB he actually is.

kiheikiwi

Maui No Ka Oi
Reaction score
Nope, they have tied themselves to Dak for at least another couple years.
Hooker will probably go early 3rd.
We will pick up a QB with one of our remaining 5ths.

John813

Reaction score
Nope, and never saw where he was ever thought of the #1 QB in the draft.

mathew1184

Reaction score
Just curious how many of you guys would be ok drafting Hooker with our first pick? He would need a redshirt year obviously but we’d have our next QB if we move on from Dak in a year or two. Some had Hooker as the top QB in the draft before the injury. I’m not saying we do it but curious what you draft gurus think.
Not with our first or second, after that I’d consider it.

cnuball21

Reaction score
Hooker is a stud. My guess is 2nd round but I wouldn’t be surprised if a team took him in the end of the first.

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
First pick? No.

Second pick maybe.

LatinMind

iPhotoshop
Reaction score
I'd like it, but my money is the team drafts Duggan

Pass2Run

Reaction score
You can't take him in the 1st round because he's too old.

Silverz1972

Reaction score
This whole team will be full off hookers soon. Just like the superbowl years.