Hope springs eternal, but

Techsass

Reaction score
does anybody know how going from 10-6 to 6-10 effects our draft pick?

I'm not advocating tanking. It doesn't seem to ever even cross JJ's mind. I'm just curious & getting a little burnt out on all of the JG/JJ/team sux threads.

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

I'm not advocating tanking. It doesn't seem to ever even cross JJ's mind. I'm just curious & getting a little burnt out on all of the JG/JJ/team sux threads.

Tank and trade up for a QB....

Then again with the exception of Wash we might not have to tank....

blueblood70

Reaction score

its not happemnng..

9-7 is more of a reality...

if we beat the eagles along with it ,maybe we win the division and into the playoffs where anything can happen.. that was the goal going in and still alive..

acr731

Jerry learned to GM from Pee Wee Herman
Reaction score
its not happemnng..

if we beat the eagles along with it ,maybe we win the division and into the playoffs where anything can happen.. that was the goal going in and still alive..

The goal was slink into the playoffs at 9-7?

Techsass

Reaction score
its not happemnng..

I've been surprised by too many of our losses this season, but I think we'll end up 9-7.
I still could see 10-6, but it looks like Trubisky has figured out how to throw. And we like to create QBs highlight reels.

blueblood70

Reaction score
The goal was slink into the playoffs at 9-7?
goal is a goal...

1st goal is winning division and to get a playoff berth.. doesnt matter how it happens at this point but its still alive..

when your goal is still ahead and let me remind you if you go 3-1(beat the eagles) to get to 9-7 and somehow win the division you would be headed into the playoffs, you've got on roll at the right time..we can then possible go further..NYG did it, other teams have..

yes in sports win division make playoffs goal #1..its still available.. you dont tank and throw games for draft that doesnt guarantee a great player.. you play in the moment to win every game..let whatever happens, happen naturally..

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
goal is a goal...

1st goal is winning division and to get a playoff berth.. doesnt matter how it happens at this point but its still alive..

when your goal is still ahead and let me remind you if you go 3-1(beat the eagles) to get to 9-7 and somehow win the division you would be headed into the playoffs, you've got on roll at the right time..we can then possible go further..NYG did it, other teams have..

yes in sports win division make playoffs goal #1..its still available.. you dont tank and throw games for draft that doesnt guarantee a great player.. you play in the moment to win every game..let whatever happens, happen naturally..

Imagine our offense against the Niners or Seattle's Def or the Saints?
Fairy tales are nice bud but our field of dreams swan song is a Jerry Fantasy!

blueblood70

Reaction score
Imagine our offense against the Niners or Seattle's Def or the Saints?
Fairy tales are nice bud but our field of dreams swan song is a Jerry Fantasy!
yes I can im fan I welcome the challenge..sorry I refuse to be negative and hope for ooses..

we beat seatle last year in the playoffs, lost to the saints on the road by 2 with us playng horribly, and the Niners well you never know what happens in games with matchups and bounces etc as fan I welcome this , I want to see our team turn it around..

Techsass

Reaction score
I think maybe you're misconstruing what I was asking. We aren't going to tank. It's just not what this team does.

I'm good with guessing where we'll end up instead of what that means in next season's draft.

Or maybe not. Somebody moved us to the draft zone.

Last edited: