Hopefully NBC flex the boys out next week

noshame

I'm not dead yet......
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Ill record, if a miracle happens, I'll watch it later.

dmq

If I'm so pretty, why am I available?
Reaction score
Personally, I want a national game so I can see what Ben D has.

dckid

Reaction score
That’s the last thing this franchise needs right now, just lose every game quietly
haha. Just what Jerry needs.
The reason Jerry hired Parcells was because we lost to the Texans in their inaugural game. The only way Jerry will learn is for this team to become irrelevant.

BlueStar22

Reaction score
It's too late. I'm thinking Thanksgiving Day. Let us be the early game.

charron

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Nope you’re dead wrong. We need to be embarrassed in front of a national audience week in and week out. Jerry needs a rude awakening.

I thought about that but Jerry would be happier losing on a big stage rather than a smaller one. I think flexing him out would affect him more as he loves being prime time.

Motorola

Reaction score
You think they’re going to flex out the Cowboys getting embarrassed on national television? Pfft. Everyone’s going to watch this team get eaten alive, and everyone will laugh. It’s perfect for the ratings.
Out of the seven remaining nationally televised Cowboys games, five are locked in.
Eagles next Sunday night - as been mentioned in an earlier comment, the flex deadline just passed.
Steelers Nov. 1st - Pittsburgh could be undefeated, and the storied Super Bowl tilts between the two franchises provide a historic reference behind the game.
Vikings Nov. 15th - with Minnesota stinkin' it up worse than Dallas ( 1 win ) this game SHOULD be moved out of the FOX late afternoon slot.
Football Team on Thanksgiving, and at Ravens Dec. 3rd - Thursday games cannot be flexed.
Eagles Dec. 27th - if Philadelphia has clinched the the NFC (L)East, they'll move this game out for a game with playoff implications.