'Hot Boyz' nickname a year later, buy or sell?

Rogerthat12

DWAREZ
Reaction score
I've never liked it. Sounds like a bunch of male strippers. Setting themselves up for ridicule.
giphy.gif

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
I never bought "Hot Boyz" in the first place, but I'm old enough to be their father so I get it.

Just play like "Hot Boyz" and it'll all be good.

Floatyworm

The Labeled One
Reaction score
It would be cool... if they were any good. But so far the club consists of mostly guys I'd cut. :rolleyes:

buybuydandavis

Reaction score
Had no problem with it last year and still have no problem. Just guys having a little fun.......

https://mavensports.io/cowboys/news...d-his-return-to-the-field-Is8k-f-OnUqnPXHxlRR
Cowboys 1-on-1: Tank Lawrence on 'Hot Boyz' claims and his return to the field
https%3A%2F%2Fimages.saymedia-content.com%2F.image%2FMTY2MzU0MjQ2ODc3MzI0OTc0%2Fcraw-tank-usa.jpg

https%3A%2F%2Fmaven.io%2Fapi%2Fuser%2FwrXBZXKyZ0Cs1yNmLcpZ7g%2Fphoto%3Fversion%3D7

byMikeFisher19 hrs

Cowboys 1-on-1: Tank Lawrence on 'Hot Boyz' claims and his return to the field

FRISCO - DeMarcus Lawrence is back - to claim his starting left end spot in the Dallas Cowboys defense, and to slap around any pretenders' claims to his "Hot Boyz'' throne.

"''It was real fun'' to be back, Tank told me in a 1-on-1 visit following his Tuesday return to practice after months of rehab from shoulder surgery. "Coach (Rod) Marinelli wanted to put his foot on me. But like we tell him, 'Once you've been broken so many times, it's hard to break a broken man.' ... We're comfortable with being uncomfortable. And that's how we play.'

Sell the name to a boy band for a bag of chips.

ChuckA1

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I was talking to the old farts....are you a old fart?
Yep, you silly kid. I've been watching the Cowboys since '62. Old fart, great supporter. I support the team, I'm not a silly fan boy

ChuckA1

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Well you took offense to me saying old fart lol.
No offense Amigo, just thought there was no reason to blame the anti-Zeke feelings on "old folks." I know a lot of young fans that think his behavior is total BS.

ChuckA1

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
rocyaice said: I must be high man I thought this was about the Hot Boyz.
No Bro, I must be high, or whatever. You're right. I feel name is dumb, you don't. But, I also feel..

Too many margaritas at the old folks home!

quickccc

Reaction score
Sell.

there was actually a movie called " Hot Boyz" and I wonder if the nickname came from that.
regardless it sounds,. it sounds lame to me,...

:thumbdown:

Whyjerry

Reaction score
Sell. Tyrone Crawford getting washed out of 90% of his DE snaps is not hot at all.