Twitter: Hot Boyz up to something

Vinnie2u

Reaction score
Too bad Nick Hayden wasn’t around long enough to be a member of the Hot Boyz.

uvaballa

Reaction score
Otho g wrong with hot boyz name as long as they’re ballin. Fans worry about the dumbest things.

SlammedZero

Reaction score
I'm with you guys, what a stupid nickname......however.......if this defense can play lights out through the playoffs then they can call themselves whatever they want! ;)

ESisback

Reaction score
Or all 3! Over and over! Wife wants to watch It's A Wonderful Life for the thousandth time tonight!
Mas bourbon...

I’d rather watch Jimmy Stewart for the 1,000th time than read or hear the phrase “Hot Boyz” in relation to my team. I DESPISE the moronic strutting peacock crap before they’ve actually won anything. Win a Lombardi, THEN strut!

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score
I’d rather watch Jimmy Stewart for the 1,000th time than read or hear the phrase “Hot Boyz” in relation to my team. I DESPISE the moronic strutting peacock crap before they’ve actually won anything. Win a Lombardi, THEN strut!
I feel ya.
Remember the Superbowl Shuffle?

CowboysBravesSpurs

Reaction score
IKR?! Let that raggedy Eagles team go up and down the field when we got ahead. I was ticked. They hadn't played like that nearly all season.
Seriously? They kept us in the game for 3 quarters. Our defensive is the only reason why were making the playoffs, they're the least of our concern.