Hotel near TX Stadium

tiller77

Reaction score
Hey me and my buddy ( a damn lions fan) are flying to dallas to see the Cowboys whip the Lions and I was wondering if you all have any suggestions on hotels. thanks

DA FAN

Reaction score
I always stay at the Drury Inn in Irving. Close to several restaurants and a HOOTERS.

HTownCowboysFan

Reaction score
tiller77 said:
Hey me and my buddy ( a damn lions fan) are flying to dallas to see the Cowboys whip the Lions and I was wondering if you all have any suggestions on hotels. thanks

Crowne Plaza on Stemmons FWY. Has a shuttle to and from the game.

mnm721

Reaction score
Go to the Marriot at DFW airport. Its where the players stay and you can get them to give you autographs and stuff if you catch them as they come in or leave, I went there for the first time this weekend and was able to get a couple autographs. The rooms are very nice as well.

CowboyDan

Anger is a Gift
Reaction score
Y'all need to check us out at www.dallascowboyscorral.com

WE CAN SAVE YOU A LOT OF MONEY!!

We provide you with a game ticket, hotel accomadations, stadium tour and autograph session with some great names such as Drew Pearson, Preston Pearson, Patrick Crayton, Tony Romo, Ed "too tall" Jones. We take care of your transportation to and from the airport and game too! It's a great way to see the Boys play....it's the Ultimate Cowboys experience.

Nors

Benched
Reaction score
I was impressed how easy it was to get in and out of Texas stadium. Right off the highway and traffic moved.

Irving Cowboy

The Chief
Reaction score
CowboyDan said:
Y'all need to check us out at www.dallascowboyscorral.com

WE CAN SAVE YOU A LOT OF MONEY!!

We provide you with a game ticket, hotel accomadations, stadium tour and autograph session with some great names such as Drew Pearson, Preston Pearson, Patrick Crayton, Tony Romo, Ed "too tall" Jones. We take care of your transportation to and from the airport and game too! It's a great way to see the Boys play....it's the Ultimate Cowboys experience.
That is who I used when I went to see the Commanders game earlier this year... took us out to the Gaylord Texan the day before, (what a place!) and stayed at the Embassy Suites DFW South. Nice place, great experience, for all but four minutes of it!! Went back to the Stadium the next day and took the tour, it was awesome! I would definately go with Cowboyscorral again.