Hotels near Texas Stadium?

Rack

Federal Agent
Reaction score
I'm going to the Chiefs game in two weeks and was wondering if anyone can let me know the names of some hotels near Texas Stadium.

I've been going to a game in Dallas for the past 3 years, but I ALWAYS forget the name of the hotel I stay in. I think the one I stayed in the last two years starts with a "W".

Can someone help me out here?

Rack

Federal Agent
Reaction score
cricket.jpg

cricket.jpg

cricket.jpg

Payton34Smith22

Reaction score
LMAO!^

We stayed at the Days Inn across from Texas Stadium. We walked to the stadium and we were not stuck in traffic after the game.
There is a freeway in between the Motel and the Stadium, so there were State Troopers stopping traffic for everyone to walk across. But it was not a long walk at all.

It's nothing real fancy, but it was decent and it was an Awesome location!
See if you can find any available rooms online. Try DaysInn.com.

Good Luck Bro.

Rack

Federal Agent
Reaction score
Thanks, P34S22 :)p ). Sounds good to me. I'll check it out.

CowboyDan

Anger is a Gift
Reaction score
You should stay at the Embassy Suites in Irving with us! 2 hour open bar every night and 3 hour all you can eat made to order breakfast every morning. Let me know if you'll be there and we'll hang out!

trickblue

Not Old School...Old Testament...
Reaction score
CowboyDan said:
You should stay at the Embassy Suites in Irving with us! 2 hour open bar every night and 3 hour all you can eat made to order breakfast every morning. Let me know if you'll be there and we'll hang out!

That is a great place to stay... and they used to do shuttles to the game and still might...