Hottest Cowboys Cheerleader?

heavyg

Reaction score

tro

Reaction score
i went to high school with Melissa Valdez and amber gosdin. Melissa was one of my best friends since junior high. Both are beatiful though.

JakeCamp12

Reaction score
Debbie was the hottest, but she is pretty old now. I hear she is running a sporting goods store....:)

jterrell

Penguinite
Reaction score
bah, blocked at work but its ok you guys can assign me the "ugly" one for being tardy.

kmp77

Reaction score
CheerleaderCalender.jpg

cowboys_cheerleader.jpg

micaela_johnson.jpg

cowboyCheer.jpg

cheerleader-210.jpg

cheerleader33.jpg

jterrell

Penguinite
Reaction score
thx kmp, you the man.
i'll still gladly take the ugly one.
well guess my wife should pick for me since she will also have all my money and my house but....

LaTunaNostra

He Made the Difference
Reaction score
Girl #1 (big photo) and #4, (directly above 77's girlfriend) are my opinion of ideal cheerleader "types" - faces that are freshfaced and beautiful in an innocently appealing way, cute rather than sultry.

Sports cheerleading has gone the NBA "dancers" route with such an emphasis on choreography over team spirit, and make-up over naturalness. Glorified strippers looking to be discovered. Way too much overt sexuality. The film "The Replacements" spoofed it nicely.

I love college cheerleading because it still retains that youthful energy and wholesomeness. The girls are beautiful and natural. Imo, girls 1 and 4 have that wonderful quality.

Banned_n_austin

Benched
Reaction score
LaTunaNostra said:
Girl #1 (big photo) and #4, (directly above 77's girlfriend) are my opinion of ideal cheerleader "types" - faces that are freshfaced and beautiful in an innocently appealing way, cute rather than sultry.

Sports cheerleading has gone the NBA "dancers" route with such an emphasis on choreography over team spirit, and make-up over naturalness. Glorified strippers looking to be discovered. Way too much overt sexuality. The film "The Replacements" spoofed it nicely.

I love college cheerleading because it still retains that youthful energy and wholesomeness. The girls are beautiful and natural. Imo, girls 1 and 4 have that wonderful quality.

Don't hate ... :p:

I'd take 1 and 3 ... at the same time (if I had a choice).

jterrell

Penguinite
Reaction score
LaTunaNostra said:

I am a fan of stripperly ones. :)
Truth is I seldom notice at games because I am serious about my sports.
I'd rather get a free beer and a hot dog.

jterrell

Penguinite
Reaction score
Banned_n_austin said:
Don't hate ... :p:

I'd take 1 and 3 ... at the same time (if I had a choice).
Woulda went with 3 and 4.
1 and 2 look pretty high maintenance, lol.

The Fonz

Correctamundo
Reaction score
tro said:
i went to high school with Melissa Valdez and amber gosdin. Melissa was one of my best friends since junior high. Both are beatiful though.
is she still a friend?

kmp77

Reaction score
I like the "cute" type myself over the ones where when you watch her, you reach for your $1 bills.....