Hottest Movie Actress of All Time Tournament [Expanded Brackets Posts 265 & 266]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hardline

Reaction score
You must be young. Cause I can name 10 of the top of my head that put her to absolute shame. For some reason people think she's pretty and she is just goofy looking.
I'm 52 and I can also put 10 on the top of my head also.
You are still in a fringe minority on your opinion on Jennifer Lawrence still.

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Oh how the mighty have fallen...

A few years back you could not find a "hot" list without her making a top 5 showing...

81LQ7wMBk6L._AC_SL1500_.jpg

7 pages and not a mention...
I mentioned her. And anyone who's ever seen Powder Blue will never forget about her.

ABQCOWBOY

Regular Joe....
Reaction score
considering the top seed (overrate IMO) a most excellent choice...

Raquel.jpg

You could throw Welch in a hole for 40 days, 40 nights, dress her in a Filthy burlap sack, drop her off in the middle of nowhere to walk 20 miles home and she'd show up on the door step looking more beautiful then pretty much anybody, anywhere.

She was really, really beautiful, for sure.....

Mountaineerfan

Reaction score
You could throw Welch in a hole for 40 days, 40 nights, dress her in a Filthy burlap sack, drop her off in the middle of nowhere to walk 20 miles home and she'd show up on the door step looking more beautiful then pretty much anybody, anywhere.

She was really, really beautiful, for sure.....

Yeah she maybe the most beautiful woman I've ever seen. I wish I was closer in age to actually have seen most of her work.

funkytown

Reaction score
Division Champions:

North- Salma Hayek (slight edge of Aishwarya Rai)

South- Halle Berry

East- Paula Patton

West- Raquel Welch

I have a type so I'm definitely a little biased. But these would be in my quarterfinals.

The Fonz

Correctamundo
Reaction score
lol, any boy that grew up in the late 70s / 80s and saw Fast Times was in love with Phoebe Cates.

As Ron Washington used to say. "That's how baseball go."

First time I saw the movie I was on my way to London with my family ( PANAM airline) it was the first time I ever taken a plane and since that time the movie, Phoebe Cates, and somebody's baby by Jackson Browne stuck in my mind for ever

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
My brain kept bugging me. And it finally won, so I seeded the same list 1 through 32 the way I would have with all correct number pairings (that was bugging me too :p ). I had two upsets (shown in red) but my top four seeds made it to the final four. May Mania! Yippee!:muttley:

wrdHpzS.png

Status
Not open for further replies.