CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
uIKJw8f.gif

Toni Braxton

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
She never did much for me. I’d rather have Belinda Carlisle.
That is understandable. People have individual preferences for genre of music, personal appearance, etc. I am certain other members have noted my posted choices and may consider one, more or all have done nothing for them also.

Take me for example. I have liked Gwen Stefani (a @timb2 post) since Hollaback Girl, which is an old song that is still on my iPhone playlist. Still do not know how Blake Shelton, of all people, ever bagged her, lol.

On the other hand, Sheryl Crow has never done anything for me. Yet, I cannot say the same for Stevie Nicks, though. Like Stefani, I have loved her stuff and still think her Stand Back music video, from her solo days away from Fleetwood Mac, is great to this day.

ESisback

Reaction score
That is understandable. People have individual preferences for genre of music, personal appearance, etc. I am certain other members have noted my posted choices and may consider one, more or all have done nothing for them also.

Take me for example. I have liked Gwen Stefani (a @timb2 post) since Hollaback Girl, which is an old song that is still on my iPhone playlist. Still do not know how Blake Shelton, of all people, ever bagged her, lol.

On the other hand, Sheryl Crow has never done anything for me. Yet, I cannot say the same for Stevie Nicks, though. Like Stefani, I have loved her stuff and still think her Stand Back music video, from her solo days away from Fleetwood Mac, is great to this day.
I used to have a crush on Gwen Stefani!

pete026

Reaction score
Ann and Nancy Wilson in their younger days. Both will say the Rock Industry/Producers interest in promoting their sex appeal vs. their musical talent took a toll on them, physically and mentally. But it was MTV time?