Houston game

JJboys23

Reaction score
I am flying out to Dallas on the 14th of October. So who all is going to the game?

SA_Gunslinger

Official CZ Ea-girls hater
Reaction score
i'm going, and i'd love to meet up w/ any and all 'zoners that will be there.

i'm moving to texas that week, so i don't know how my internet will be. try and PM me by this sunday if you think you wanna try and meet up.

i plan on going to the team hotel that saturday night, and to the game very early on sunday the 15th.

Little Jr

Reaction score
I'll be there. I have a blue parking pass so I'll be tailgating in the Blue lot. Im actually meeting up with some Texan fans I know. PM me and we'll meet up. I may have some extra room if someone wants to ride in with us.

TonyTone

Reaction score
I will be there also. I arrive on saturday and leave on Monday afternoon.

JJboys23

Reaction score
Nice...What are the chances of seeing the players at the hotel? Do you think they will go and celebrate after the( Where)

HoustonSucks

Reaction score
I'm going. Unfortunately, I'll have to sit with a bunch of Toxin fans - but they are giving me my ticket free....

CowboyJeff

Reaction score
We'll be there 7:00 AM CST setting up our tailgate at gate 8. Send me a private message if you want to meet up.

Jeff

HugeTexanFan

Reaction score
:lmao: I will have some friends of mine from San Antonio that are TEXAN Fans visiting me here in Dull *** to watch the game at the Texas Toilet Bowl....

GO TEXANS !!!!!

Danny White

Winter is Coming
Reaction score
CowboyJeff;1083654 said:
We'll be there 7:00 AM CST setting up our tailgate at gate 8. Send me a private message if you want to meet up.

Jeff

Thanks CowboyJeff, I really had a great time tailgating with you and Mrs. CowboyJeff. You guys really know how to tailgate right!

Hope to be able to host you guys in a few weeks if you're able to make it to Washington DC!

CowboyJeff

Reaction score
HugeTexanFan;1084626 said:
:lmao: I will have some friends of mine from San Antonio that are TEXAN Fans visiting me here in Dull *** to watch the game at the Texas Toilet Bowl....

GO TEXANS !!!!!
Was that you we heard doing those stupid "O.D." chants before the game??? Funny, you guys were pretty quiet after the game <evil grin>

CowboyJeff

Reaction score
Danny White;1094463 said:
Thanks CowboyJeff, I really had a great time tailgating with you and Mrs. CowboyJeff. You guys really know how to tailgate right!

Hope to be able to host you guys in a few weeks if you're able to make it to Washington DC!

You're welcome anytime. I dont think we're going to make it to DC this year. We're hoping for 2007. Be glad you didnt make the postgame tailgate. I dont think there was a dry piece of equipment in the van. Let's hope next Monday's weather is better. We'll be there at 1:00 PM next Monday.

Jeff