Houston Pro day

theebs

Believe!!!!
Reaction score
Alexander;1432894 said:
The Sporting News draft guide has him ranked as the second QB behind Russell. Ahead of Brady Quinn.

Yes, it is true.

I remember last year two of the guides I bought, one being the espn draft guide had Orien harris as a 1st round pick. Saying he would be a dominate interior player, specifically in a two gap system.

Some of those magazines get away with murder.

I like stanton and edwards and would love to see them fall to us in the third round, I think edwards has a chance to be there in the third round.

tomson75

Brain Dead Shill
Reaction score
theogt;1432933 said:
I was very high on Quinn in 2005. I thought he was going to develop into a special player like Palmer or Manning. He just regressed in 2006 (relative to where he should have been) and was disturbingly inaccurate at times.

While I can't totally disagree with all of this, I'd be remiss to not point out that his OL seemed to regress tremendously as well. Many of those errant throws occured while he was running for his life. Just saying.

theogt

Surrealist
Reaction score
tomson75;1433037 said:
While I can't totally disagree with all of this, I'd be remiss to not point out that his OL seemed to regress tremendously as well. Many of those errant throws occured while he was running for his life. Just saying.
Maybe but many of his errant throws were completely unforced and were not particularly difficult throws.

coogrfan

Reaction score
theogt;1433074 said:
Maybe but many of his errant throws were completely unforced and were not particularly difficult throws.

Many is probably stretching it a bit, but Quinn definitely wasn't as sharp in 2006 as he was the year before.

burmafrd

Reaction score
Its clear now that the O line for ND way overperformed in 2005. ANd then probably showed its true ability in 2006. BQ was running for his life a lot in 2006 compared to 2005.
By the way for the last time:
STAY AWAY FROM RYAN HARRIS!!!!!!!!!

burmafrd

Reaction score
Marshal just as a KR or PR would be worth a second day pick. Hester showed what a great return guy can do for you this year.

Bob Sacamano

Benched
Reaction score
theebs;1432941 said:
I think edwards has a chance to be there in the third round.

not at our spot, he's going to be this year's...uh, whoever it was that the Jets took in the 2nd last year, that guy from Oregon