How 2 make gud move$

darthseinfeld

Groupthink Guru
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Like u im not hapy with da way r fo doz stuff. We draft bad. We dont sign guys we need. N we keep bing bad cuz of it. Ima layout a plan 2 make thing better and ima fwd it Jerrah to get er done!

1: We need to draft guys like Josh Norman N Richard Sherman in da draft n stop drafting sorry players dat never made the pro bowl. Y do we keep passing on these guys. We no there good!

To: We need 2 make lopsided with bad teams cuz there stupid. We need start taking advantage of these teams dat always make bad decisions. Raiders always do stupid things. One of dem should be trading us Khalil Mack 4 Ron Leary! He is a gud OL. They no they want him. Make da call and get er done Jerruh!

Three) We need 2 be signing players for cheap cuz they want 2 b Cowboys. Not just da guys dat say it in Twitter. Every1 wants 2 b a Cowboy n we should b able to sign them 4 less. We could have easily signed Suh in 2015 4 5 million a yead cuz he wants to be a Cowboy. We could have gottn Norman dis year for 4 million four da same reason! We need 2 fix dis Jerrah!

For: We need 2 trade all r 2nd picks. I dont no why dont do dis when they no they are just going to make a stupid pick. Jerrah nos he is gonna sumthin stupid. Y not just trade it

$) We need 2 start drafting guys I like. In 2014 I liked Derek Carr Allen Robinson N Jarvis Landry. In 2013 I liked Laveon Bell, Jonathan Hankins Eddie Lacy Kwann Short and Tyron Mathieu. All r pro bowl players. no we draft playz dat suck instead

So there it is. Ima fwd dis 2 Jerrah so he can get 2 work and start winning SBs!!!

darthseinfeld

Groupthink Guru
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Is dis wut Cowboy discussion on Twitter sounds like to anyone else?

Last edited:

Tusan_Homichi

Heisenberg
Reaction score
o7x1oEZ.gif

darthseinfeld

Groupthink Guru
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
lol, you had me Darth, I was like.......uh, I think he got hacked lmao.....
I would hope to think posting with me for the better part of a decade you would know better.

On second thought, after posting with me for the better part of a decade why would you know better

Last edited:

nobody

Reaction score
I would hope to think posting with me for the better part of a decade you would know better.

On second thought, after posting with me for the better part of a decade why would you know better

I gotta say man, reading the first post wasn't the best impression since I don't know you. :)

I'm glad that it was a joke.

Blake

Reaction score
Like u im not hapy with da way r fo doz stuff. We draft bad. We dont sign guys we need. N we keep bing bad cuz of it. Ima layout a plan 2 make thing better and ima fwd it Jerrah to get er done!

1: We need to draft guys like Josh Norman N Richard Sherman in da draft n stop drafting sorry players dat never made the pro bowl. Y do we keep passing on these guys. We no there good!

To: We need 2 make lopsided with bad teams cuz there stupid. We need start taking advantage of these teams dat always make bad decisions. Raiders always do stupid things. One of dem should be trading us Khalil Mack 4 Ron Leary! He is a gud OL. They no they want him. Make da call and get er done Jerruh!

Three) We need 2 be signing players for cheap cuz they want 2 b Cowboys. Not just da guys dat say it in Twitter. Every1 wants 2 b a Cowboy n we should b able to sign them 4 less. We could have easily signed Suh in 2015 4 5 million a yead cuz he wants to be a Cowboy. We could have gottn Norman dis year for 4 million four da same reason! We need 2 fix dis Jerrah!

For: We need 2 trade all r 2nd picks. I dont no why dont do dis when they no they are just going to make a stupid pick. Jerrah nos he is gonna sumthin stupid. Y not just trade it

$) We need 2 start drafting guys I like. In 2014 I liked Derek Carr Allen Robinson N Jarvis Landry. In 2013 I liked Laveon Bell, Jonathan Hankins Eddie Lacy Kwann Short and Tyron Mathieu. All r pro bowl players. no we draft playz dat suck instead

So there it is. Ima fwd dis 2 Jerrah so he can get 2 work and start winning SBs!!!

So, how'd that G.I. Bill thingy workout for you?