How about a little love for Zeke

Shneek814

Reaction score
Our line was a dumpster fire last year. I think it was contagious. Props to him getting in shape and back to 2016 form.

bewp7

Reaction score
zeke getting all the love from me he is great this season

what i also like even though it is just talk right now is zeke say again after the game the team have work to do still and have to play a complete game and dominate from 1st thru 4th quarter. i hope he can get every one to buy in and do it but even though it is just talk it do show the cowboys know they have to be better and they are not big heads.

gimmesix

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Reaction score
Or he’s finally in great shape and looks like a professional athlete.

While he could have been in better shape last year, no doubt, it wasn't likely that he was going to have great success last year no matter what with the injuries we had on the offensive line and at quarterback.

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Did we hear he lost some speed........IDK. He's was trucking on the TD pass......LOL

A Little????
Come again?
Massive amounts of LOVE for Zeke as without him ......CHAOS!!!!

gimmesix

Reaction score
Proud of zeke today. He actually bounced it outside on the TD run. :clap::clap:

We actually gave him some outside runs. That was good to see. We know he can pound it between the tackles, but we need to get him on the edge some.

Playmaker3128

Reaction score
Most people don't even realize zeke is on pace to be a hall of famer. It is obviously always tough for a RB, but with his vision and durability he'll always have some value in this league when he really starts to decline.

gimmesix

Reaction score
Always falls forward for 2 to 3 extra yards. He's doing great.

Falls? Is that that thing he does where he hits a defender and drives them backward like a truck?

mrmojo

Reaction score
Its amazing what losing a. Few pounds can do for your speed and quickness......he is playing great

Loso86

Reaction score
You're asking some to give love to Zeke?.......that might be a bit hard for some on this Board for THIS game.
Yea hard to do in this zone lol. I'm with you though #21