How about Anthony Davis AND Jason Fox?

MarionBarberThe4th

Reaction score
Davis can start at T/G. And Fox is a swing tackle. You can cut Flo off the bat, and start one of them in his place. Then use the other to scare the rest of the line

UnoDallas

Benched
Reaction score
MarionBarberThe4th;3148799 said:
Can you expound?

I just don't see them going after two OTs

I seen them going after one an OG/C

because you would have to pick them round one an round two

when you can trade out the first round an pick up an extra pick and still get Fox - then go after a FS a WR

Cowboy Brian

@BrianLINY
Reaction score
why cut Flozell Adam's when he is the only OL that "brings it" week after week? He is the only player on our offense, and sometimes our team that plays with "the fire". When people suggest cutting him or getting rid of him it makes me flip, getting a successor for him to train, yes that is needed, but getting rid of him is absolutely ridiculous.

I see no T in the NFL I would rather have, except for Michael Oher and that is only because of his youth and his potential, let alone a rookie coming out next year.

Flozell > All - Oher = True Statement.

Flozell = Oher = True Statement aswell.
So therefor, Flozell is equal to or greater than all other T's.

TY.

Biggems

White and Nerdy
Reaction score
Davis is probably a RT in the NFL, but he could be moved to G as well. Fox is a LT.

If we cant get Iupati....I would love to get Davis and Fox......and even though we do not need a RB, give me Gerhart as well.

MarionBarberThe4th

Reaction score
Biggems;3150390 said:
Davis is probably a RT in the NFL, but he could be moved to G as well. Fox is a LT.

If we cant get Iupati....I would love to get Davis and Fox......and even though we do not need a RB, give me Gerhart as well.

Looked great at LT all year and abused some NFL speed rushers. Thats w/ a Frosh QB who holds the ball.

Biggems

White and Nerdy
Reaction score
MarionBarberThe4th;3150572 said:
Looked great at LT all year and abused some NFL speed rushers. Thats w/ a Frosh QB who holds the ball.

talking about Fox or Davis?

BTW....if I could build our OL in this draft

LT Davis
LG Iupati
C Tennant
RG Asamoah
RT Fox

MarionBarberThe4th

Reaction score
Biggems;3150593 said:

LT Davis
LG Iupati
C Tennant
RG Asamoah
RT Fox

See sig

You can plug him in day 1 and be ok. Yea, thered be some rookie mistakes but ultimately itd pay off.

Davis has pride, hes mean to his opponents. He doesnt hope to push rushers past the QB. He engages and stalls them.

Throw Davis, Brewster, and Fox into the mix next year and you got your young building blocks. Cut Flo loose, and find a back up C. See which older linemen underperforms then replace them.

TellerMorrow34

BraveHeartFan
Reaction score
Romo 2 Austin;3150360 said:
why cut Flozell Adam's when he is the only OL that "brings it" week after week? He is the only player on our offense, and sometimes our team that plays with "the fire". When people suggest cutting him or getting rid of him it makes me flip, getting a successor for him to train, yes that is needed, but getting rid of him is absolutely ridiculous.

I see no T in the NFL I would rather have, except for Michael Oher and that is only because of his youth and his potential, let alone a rookie coming out next year.

Flozell > All - Oher = True Statement.

Flozell = Oher = True Statement aswell.
So therefor, Flozell is equal to or greater than all other T's.

TY.

Dude you seriously over-rate the talent on this team time and time again. Now you have Flo as the best LT in all of football?

Wow.

TellerMorrow34

BraveHeartFan
Reaction score
Just a list but here are some LT's in the league that I'd take over Flo in a heart beat.

Michael Oher
Joe Thomas
Ryan Clady
Jermon Bushrod
Jake Long

And those are just the 5 that immediately pop into my head as I think about LT. There could be a couple more if I looked at every single NFL roster.

There is no way, at all, that Flo is the best LT in the NFL.

Cowboy Brian

@BrianLINY
Reaction score
BraveHeartFan;3151027 said:
Dude you seriously over-rate the talent on this team time and time again. Now you have Flo as the best LT in all of football?

Wow.
That may be, but he brings his a-game every week, he is the only consistent player on our O-line so he is the least needed replacement on our O-line to be honest.

UnoDallas

Benched
Reaction score
Biggems;3150593 said:

LT Davis
LG Iupati
C Tennant
RG Asamoah
RT Fox

that be a wonder draft