How About Newman

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
Where is the guy who last week asked if Terrence Newman was overrated because of that game?

Frozen700

Reaction score
hes just to real to be true.....

he was all over him..n im glad madden gave him his respect..this makes me like madden even more..he was talking about newman atleat 7-10 times in the game...even Jerry had to acknowledge newman....im glad we had him covering moss

CanadianCowboysFan

Lightning Rod
Reaction score
Boyzmamacita said:
I'm glad he showed his stuff on the national stage tonight. TNew has yet to give up a TD in at least his last 18 games. And weren't his punt returns a thing of beauty? Exciting player.

He did a great job on the punt returns but I kept seeing Jason Sehorn's torn knee every time Terrence took a punt back.

JackMagist

The Great Communicator
Reaction score
Newman was great again tonight. If shutting down Moss like this or Steve Smith like he did last year doesn't get him some love from the National Media I don't know what will.

THEHEREAFTER

Reaction score
Newman was great tonight. Zimmy finally smartened up and allowed him to shadow Moss for most of the night.

Frozen700

Reaction score
THEHEREAFTER said:
Newman was great tonight. Zimmy finally smartened up and allowed him to shadow Moss for most of the night.

yea i hope we do that more....

but i think it was planned to have newman on him for most of the game...Cuz Jerry thanked him..n was talking to him...n the anouncer said parcells wannted that too

T-New41

Shut 'em Down
Reaction score
Madden was very impressed w/ Newmans performance. After the game, he basically gave Newman props for making Moss a non-factor. At one point in the game, you could tell Moss was really frustrated and it reminded me of Steve Smith last year.

Good thing we didn't cut Newman when he had the little sophmore slump. :)

billknows

Reaction score
Da Hammer said:
i'm not sure if the best but for sure Top 3. Da guy is a freakin gamer

simply equal or better than the league elite;) ;) would be my firsy pick...

jrockster77

Reaction score
summerisfunner said:
or is it Mark Brunell, worst QB in football?

I don't think Brunell is the worst QB in football, but this statement is closer to the truth than the OP's. Moss got open several times, but Brunell was hesitant, even scared to throw the ball to him. Not sure why, especially after last year's results.

IMO, Brunell is done. Stick a fork in him.

jrockster77

Reaction score
T-New41 said:
Madden was very impressed w/ Newmans performance. After the game, he basically gave Newman props for making Moss a non-factor. At one point in the game, you could tell Moss was really frustrated and it reminded me of Steve Smith last year.

Good thing we didn't cut Newman when he had the little sophmore slump. :)

Yeah...that point in the game was after he beat Newman by 4 or 5 steps to get wide open, and Brunell patted the ball instead of chucking it deep. :(

billknows

Reaction score
jrockster77 said:
Yeah...that point in the game was after he beat Newman by 4 or 5 steps to get wide open, and Brunell patted the ball instead of chucking it deep. :(
Hey, Jock itch ...Moss was owened and will be by T-New for the next several years...Game over...hehehehehehehehheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheehheheheheheheheheheheheheeheheheheh talent:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: