How about starting Kavontae Turpin in the Slot?

blueblood70

Reaction score
Turpin, Tolbert, brooks, leupke, Rico. They all need a good plan on how to get these guys open and I don't want to see 2 or more 10 yards curl routes at the same dam time ever again.. better hit CD or Turpin or Tolbert on some slants.
The best way to do that is to try to run schemes that you find ways that some of your routes are dummy routes to clear out the middle or you run the ball well enough to bring in the safety and a linebacker so either clear them out with scheme or you run really well and make them come down in closer and then just get behind them on those routes but right now they're too easy to read the slants are too I watched one game all three ran a slant way too close to each other I mean you can't have them at the same depth and run this and and be in the same area where another defender can peel off and go from being single covered to coming underneath and picking off a football and then blaming the quarterback for it now it's a lot of this this problem is the scheme they need to scheme the run game and they need to learn how to clear out routes so you can have the real route run under or over the clear out.

I'm not a professional but we learned this **** in high school I mean this is how you do it and I don't see Mike McCarthy doing much of that they just send everybody out in a similar area and then hope for the best it's mano Amano screw the scheme we either gonna out talent you or we're gonna go ahead and lose much like Jason Garrett this smells like Jason Garrett all over again you're the win with talent being better than the other talent OR you just simply lay down and lose...