How are you watching games not local without NFLN?

blueblood70

Reaction score
so some of us lost Uverse NFLN and our local 11 and 21 which a lot of PS games are being shown and played..

the DC games I can catch on 11/21 Antenna which is HD but I lose DVR but not biggie for the few games they have on 11..

However I feel left out not being able to view PS games or down the road repairs of Cowboys games on NFLN

I dont want to pay but looking over the NFLN APP on computers they dont seem to work, maybe on phone or I-pad but I dont watch games that way and have Smart TVs but it seems there no NFL apps on those at the moment..

Conundrum, ughh...

only solution is if they air on NFL.com and use my laptop HDMI to my TV? I mean what is this 1993 LOL

are they live on NFL.com

ideas for FREE solution? or non free?

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
so some of us lost Uverse NFLN and our local 11 and 21 which a lot of PS games are being shown and played..

the DC games I can catch on 11/21 Antenna which is HD but I lose DVR but not biggie for the few games they have on 11..

However I feel left out not being able to view PS games or down the road repairs of Cowboys games on NFLN

I dont want to pay but looking over the NFLN APP on computers they dont seem to work, maybe on phone or I-pad but I dont watch games that way and have Smart TVs but it seems there no NFL apps on those at the moment..

Conundrum, ughh...

only solution is if they air on NFL.com and use my laptop HDMI to my TV? I mean what is this 1993 LOL

are they live on NFL.com

Call an Uber and hit a good sports bar...

blueblood70

Reaction score
Call an Uber and hit a good sports bar...
well thats an option but PS isnt worth abar trip IMO but its irritating I lost NFLN and didnt realize how much..U-verse is close to being casted out and I need options..I believe we lost FoxSports SW as well/I mean arghh!!!!

blueblood70

Reaction score
Jailbreak your Amazon Fire Stick or Reddit.
how do these differ from a n actual SmartTV? people use these in place of a smart tv correct? I have Amazon Prime and 2 Samsung Smart TVs can these Firesticks be better? are all the apps live ie open or do you have to pay and have subscriptions to each?

EST_1986

Reaction score
well thats an option but PS isnt worth abar trip IMO but its irritating I lost NFLN and didnt realize how much..U-verse is close to being casted out and I need options..I believe we lost FoxSports SW as well/I mean arghh!!!!
id hit the bar for a Kardashian midseason episode, any excuse to hit the bar is valid

Whyjerry

Reaction score
how do these differ from a n actual SmartTV? people use these in place of a smart tv correct? I have Amazon Prime and 2 Samsung Smart TVs can these Firesticks be better? are all the apps live ie open or do you have to pay and have subscriptions to each?

To be safe I won’t share much detail. Google jailbreaking a firestick. You will get access to content that’s going to make your head spin. Mostly useless except for access to sports in all local networks.

EST_1986

Reaction score
FireStick you can side load apps to watch pretty much anything in the world

blueblood70

Reaction score
To be safe I won’t share much detail. Google jailbreaking a firestick. You will get access to content that’s going to make your head spin. Mostly useless except for access to sports in all local networks.
I see there are some for sale by legitimate sites already loaded ie JB lol

under 100 bucks some 59.99 with Kodi 18.0 etc dont know what this stuff is but seems reasonable if it stays open and works..the smart tv apps are a joke..the OS is horrible..

EST_1986

Reaction score
I see there are some for sale by legitimate sites already loaded ie JB lol

under 100 bucks some 59.99 with Kodi 18.0 etc dont know what this stuff is but seems reasonable if it stays open and works..the smart tv apps are a joke..the OS is horrible..
the old jailbreak was a pain to do, now its super simple I wouldn't waste money to purchase it preloaded

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

Conundrum, ughh...

are they live on NFL.com

DTV channel 11 and 21 are back on.
Not sure I’d UVerse is, but would think so, as they are AT&T also.

CWR

Reaction score
reditt looks like news site etc how do you watch Cable games from it like aired on NFLN?

Some of the fellas on here told me about it last season.

You have to use the chrome browser. The other browsers didn't work for me.

I just googled reddit nfl streams. Pretty much gives you every game, every week.

BUT, they shut down the NBA stream so hopefully the NFL streams stay up.

You also have to be careful which play button you hit, cuz some will lead to more pop ups and some will actually work. Its not bad though, hell it helped get me through the season.

blueblood70

Reaction score
DTV channel 11 and 21 are back on.
Not sure I’d UVerse is, but would think so, as they are AT&T also.
thx it wasn't last night but I guess the clamoring from customers like Me finally broke both sides as football fans can be mean , its like the Elliott holdout lol
but dont have the NFLN and I believe the FSSW site disappeared so no rangers or Stars games but thats another sport so..:)

Diehardblues

Reaction score

Conundrum, ughh...

are they live on NFL.com

Direct TV will provide you with a free local antenna to hook into your main receiver which enables you to receive all of the local channels like 11 and 31. Currently in the DFW market CBS is not available so this provides an alternative way. Works great.

Whirlwin

Cowboy , It’s a way of life.
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan

Conundrum, ughh...

are they live on NFL.com

Great question I just left NFL Sunday Ticket I don't know where I'm going to stream I guess I'm going to bars Paradigm in New England so I get all the Giants games Philly games the Patriots game. I think I'll miss like four games this season. I mean on TV I haven't missed a Cowboys game in 20 years fact. I'm going on vacation and stayed at the hotel to watch games. So how do we watch the games my cowboy family. I hope Amazon or Google get NFL Sunday Ticket