How bad are the Giant's injuries?

cowboysfan

Reaction score
I know Toomer is out of season, who else ?
michael strahan out for a few games ? will he meet us again ?
Thanks !

cowboys#1

Finish!
Reaction score
strahan out 2 more weeks
osi ??? out i think another week
toomer season
arriington season

i think the giants are a tough team with these guys playing, remember they whooped us at home with them...

Cowboy from New York

Reaction score
cowboys#1;1181088 said:
strahan out 2 more weeks
osi ??? out i think another week
toomer season
arriington season

i think the giants are a tough team with these guys playing, remember they whooped us at home with them...

Yeah, the info you have is pretty much what Mortensen was saying on ESPN after the Monday night game. Also, I'm pretty sure their left tackle, Pettigout is out until the playoffs and old Bob Whitfield is filling in there. A nice match up for Ware coming up there.

canters

Reaction score
I bet Strahan will not be 100% if he plays against us. I like our chances against NY unless we go conservative on O.

We should be able to hold them to under 21 with the way Eli is playing right now. We will need 24pts. to win. I look forward to this game.

sonnyboy

Benched
Reaction score
Look here you can all stop worrying about the midgets.

"WE WILL WIN THE BALLGAME AND YOU CAN PUT IT IN THREE INCH HEADLINES" -J.J.

Doomsday101

Reaction score
It should not matter if they have injuries or not, if we are to be a playoff team and a team who can do something in the playoffs once your there then you go out and beat good teams regardless.

cowboysfan

Reaction score
strahan out 2 more weeks ? that means may or may not play with us on dec 3....but seems unlikely.
LB Justin Tuck on IR, LT Luke Petitgout on IR, are they good ?

sago1

Reaction score
Actually I read somewhere that a few of the Giant injuried players will return in our game against them. Don't know who these Giant players are, but given mention that Strahan will be out 2 more weeks and Osi 1 more, I'm inclined to think that both will play against us. So Romo needs to be ready to play cause you know they will come after him, etc. They also be overconfident cause they handled him in that game where he threw 3 INTs. We can't afford for him to do that again. WE MUST BEAT the Giants in the Meadowlands to win the division & get a decent seed (#2).