How can we fix the offensive line?

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
Okay, I’m upset. Dak and Zeke have not been sharp in the slightest, but this offensive line is falling apart faster than anything I’ve seen before.

What’s going on? Martin hasn’t been as good lately. Tyron hasn’t been sharp since returning from the injury. Biadiaz leaves a lot on the plate. Williams/McGovern are just meh. Collins isn’t good. I’m not sure if Steele would’ve been any better but regardless, this offensive line is completely messed up and needs to be fixed if Dak, Zeke, and Pollard are able to truly do any damage as they were Pre-Patriots.

Winning the trenches are how you win games. Our defense looked good when they got to Taysom and Ingram. Bad when they didn’t. Same for the offense, when Dak is given time, I will admit he looks good (most of the time), and Pollard can gain speed and go for a run. But until these lines are fixed, we will falter.

what can be done in season to fix everything that has gone wrong?

Therein lies the Cowboys offensive weakness, but so many here are too consumed by their personal player agendas - more maybe just too dumb - to recognize it.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
Okay, I’m upset. Dak and Zeke have not been sharp in the slightest, but this offensive line is falling apart faster than anything I’ve seen before.

What’s going on? Martin hasn’t been as good lately. Tyron hasn’t been sharp since returning from the injury. Biadiaz leaves a lot on the plate. Williams/McGovern are just meh. Collins isn’t good. I’m not sure if Steele would’ve been any better but regardless, this offensive line is completely messed up and needs to be fixed if Dak, Zeke, and Pollard are able to truly do any damage as they were Pre-Patriots.

Winning the trenches are how you win games. Our defense looked good when they got to Taysom and Ingram. Bad when they didn’t. Same for the offense, when Dak is given time, I will admit he looks good (most of the time), and Pollard can gain speed and go for a run. But until these lines are fixed, we will falter.

what can be done in season to fix everything that has gone wrong?

This is the #1 question for the offense. Because the Oline has been the biggest issues the last 6 games. Cant run the ball consistently and cant pass either.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
Run the ball. Don’t stop just because there’s nothing wrong with Prescott. That a little running game wouldn’t fix.

LOL...........yah, just keep running at 2.5 ypc.

So let me ask give you a situation and you tell me whether to run or pass.

-3rd and 5, just ran on 2nd down for 2 yards. You want to run or pass?

-2nd down, its now 2nd and 8 because you just ran for 2 yards. Run or pass?

-1st and 10, the last 5 times you ran the ball, you got 2.5 ypc. Do you catch them off guard and pass or run again?