How Can We Get any Consistancy???

Kaika

Have a Good Day Pilgrims
Reaction score
Maybe a dumb point ( which I'm sure I'll be told about) but How can we get any consistency on this team if we can't keep our Coaches from one year to the next for any length of time.

Wade's in his first year and did a pretty good job ,along with Sparano and Garret. Now if we lose the two coaches, don't you think it's a step back starting a new regime?
I think we have to lock up the coaches we pick, and like, for longer contracts.

Just another dumb question Maybe.:D

Woods

Reaction score
sandtrapp;1907156 said:
Maybe a dumb point ( which I'm sure I'll be told about) but How can we get any consistency on this team if we can't keep our Coaches from one year to the next for any length of time.

Wade's in his first year and did a pretty good job ,along with Sparano and Garret. Now if we lose the two coaches, don't you think it's a step back starting a new regime?
I think we have to lock up the coaches we pick, and like, for longer contracts.

Just another dumb question Maybe.:D

We will have consistency on defense for the most part with Wade and Stewart.

Bowles and Pasq. will probably be gone, but they shouldn't be too difficult to replace.

AdamJT13

Salary Cap Analyst
Reaction score
bbailey423;1907224 said:
except Garret is going to hire him if he gets the job in Baltimore

Why? Garrett would want to call the plays, and surely Cameron would, too.

windward

NFL Historian
Reaction score
bbailey423;1907224 said:
except Garret is going to hire him if he gets the job in Baltimore
Maybe, but if so we can always promote Ray Sherman.

vta

The Proletariat
Reaction score
It's not a dumb question and something I've been harping on. This carousel needs to stop and a system has to be put in place, with the same staff to afford continuity and recognition for the players.

Constantly changing the head is a disservice to the players, in and of itself. With th exception of a few duds on the roster, this team is in very good shape and in no need of another major change.