How close are you from walking away as a fan?

Aviano90

Go Seahawks!!!
Reaction score
Can’t really answer. When I lost interest in college football, college basketball, and NBA it was pretty sudden.

I can only say that the Cowboys losing hasn’t bothered me since the 2016 GB playoff loss and I have no hope the team will win a SB with the current coaching staff. A new staff will provide hope, at minimum.

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
I still follow but the passion I once had for this team has greatly diminished.

I think the owner and his son are a joke, and I have no confidence I'll ever see the Cowboys play in a Super Bowl again.

CT Dal Fan

Reaction score
A fan for life, here.

No way is all this suffering over the past 20-something years going for nothing. I'll still be here when Super Bowl win number six arrives.

The thought of rooting for another team now makes me feel worse than watching the Cowboys fail. They may be under-performing losers, but they're my under-performing losers, darn it.

ICP

Reaction score
Meh, I just can't root for another team but I don't spend any cash on gear or anything else and haven't for quite awhile. I also really don't expect to see this team ever win a Championship until the Jones are no longer in the picture.

I guess I'm a glutton for punishment

Chuck 54

Reaction score
I’m a fan for life. We all want more out of our team, but anyone who thinks the Super Bowl is always the only reason for being a fan will never be happy. I still enjoy watching the games, even when we lose. If the game yesterday ruined someone’s Thanksgiving, then someone has a serious reality problem.

Air Force One

Reaction score
I'll always be a fan and always watch the games, but the excitement isn't there anymore. Neither is the disappointment. I'm not nearly as upset the day after a loss as I used to be.

I understand people who don't feel the same. Hell, i watched every game the Texas Rangers played in the late 80's and I enjoyed it even though they sucked.

I just have expectations for the Cowboys that I'm afraid will never be fulfilled again. That blows.