4th Q: +/- 7 pts.
53 83 719 63.9 8.66 52 7 5 9.0 94.4 8 30 3.8 16 0
Last 2 min. of half
52 72 492 72.2 6.83 25 6 1 2.0 112.7 12 28 2.3 15 1

so how clutch is tony romo?

Very.

Section446

Reaction score
Hopefully he's feeling clutch next week, the Steelers are looking good right now.

DallasInDC

Reaction score
WHy did you use his 2007 stats when his 2008 stats are even more impressive?

SultanOfSix

Star Power
Reaction score
Extreme;2453810 said:
Especially for opposing teams in the playoffs :lmao:

Yeah, because it was his fault he lost those games. Go away troll. Your team lost today.

Extreme

Benched
Reaction score
SultanOfSix;2453820 said:
Yeah, because it was his fault he lost those games. Go away troll. Your team lost today.
I didn't see anyone else drop the snap. You can make me go away, just add me to your ignore list.

SultanOfSix

Star Power
Reaction score
Extreme;2453847 said:
I didn't see anyone else drop the snap. You can make me go away, just add me to your ignore list.

What does that have to do with anything? It was because of Tony Romo the team was even in the position to win.

Well, I can't make you go away, but an admin sure can for being a troll.

Rampage

Benched
Reaction score
Extreme;2453847 said:
he's nothing compared to campbell in the playoffs.....oh wait campbell hasn't even gotten you guys to the playoffs and will fail again this year.

BIGDen

Dr. Freakasaurus
Reaction score
Extreme;2453810 said:
Especially for opposing teams in the playoffs :lmao:

He played well enough to win both times. Receivers dropping key passes screwed him last year and there were a multitude of fluke things (Glenn's fumble in endzone, Witten's game clinching 1st down being moved back etc.) that led to the Seattle final. Let's not make it like HE caused those losses. He has proven to be more than clutch in numerous games in his young NFL career. What a moron. You know you wish you had him over any QB in your franchise's history. BTW, nice game today.

Extreme

Benched
Reaction score
SultanOfSix;2453854 said:
What does that have to do with anything? It was because of Tony Romo the team was even in the position to win.

Well, I can't make you go away, but an admin sure can for being a troll.
They could, if I was a troll. Since you don't know the meaning, look it up or give up your campaign, I'm not going anywhere.

theebs

Believe!!!!
Reaction score
Extreme;2453847 said:

lol

Have you learned the basic fundamental rules of football yet?

Do you know when a ball is downed in the endzone or not yet?

As soon as you learn the basic rules of the game maybe someone will care what you think of our quarterback.

Until then, I would be worrying about your expensive offensive line that cant pass block to save their life.

SultanOfSix

Star Power
Reaction score
Extreme;2453915 said:
They could, if I was a troll. Since you don't know the meaning, look it up or give up your campaign, I'm not going anywhere.

"An Internet troll, or simply troll in Internet slang, is someone who posts controversial, inflammatory, irrelevant or off-topic messages in an online community, such as an online discussion forum or chat room, with the intention of provoking other users into an emotional response."

I think you fit the definition quite well.