how clutch is tony romo?

Extreme

Benched
Reaction score
SultanOfSix;2454037 said:
"An Internet troll, or simply troll in Internet slang, is someone who posts controversial, inflammatory, irrelevant or off-topic messages in an online community, such as an online discussion forum or chat room, with the intention of provoking other users into an emotional response."

I think you fit the definition quite well.
Click on to my profile, and give me one example that was not obviously meant as a joke, like having a smiley attached to it.

Good luck.

Oh, and btw, check your own posts in this thread alone. By your definition, you are textbook.

Real1st

Nikola Tesla
Reaction score
Rampage;2453855 said:
he's nothing compared to campbell in the playoffs.....oh wait campbell hasn't even gotten you guys to the playoffs and will fail again this year.

Owned.:lmao:

SultanOfSix

Star Power
Reaction score
Extreme;2454063 said:
Click on to my profile, and give me one example that was not obviously meant as a joke, like having a smiley attached to it.

Good luck.

The one in this thread. Typically, when people are joking, they use the ;) emoticon. Attacking the QB of the team that this forum supports and :lmao: is obviously incendiary reveals your intentions.

Oh, and btw, check your own posts in this thread alone. By your definition, you are textbook.

Yeah, right. I see you have reading comprehension problems as well.

Extreme

Benched
Reaction score
SultanOfSix;2454084 said:
The one in this thread. Typically, when people are joking, they use the ;) emoticon. Attacking the QB of the team that this forum supports and :lmao: is obviously incendiary reveals your intentions.

Yeah, right. I see you have reading comprehension problems as well.
You have reading comprehension issues pal. READ YOUR POSTS AND TROLL DEFINITION! You completely derailed this entire thread, which you continue to do, by attempting to get me riled up, and staying WAAAAAAAAAAAY off topic. That falls into your definition. Don't waste your time responding either, I will never be able to see another thing you write.:lmao: :p: :cool: :eek: :rolleyes: :D :eek:: :laugh2: :)

jackrussell

Last of the Duke Street Kings
Reaction score
Extreme;2454063 said:
By your definition, you are textbook.

PH2006062501036.jpg

What do textbook mean?

SultanOfSix

Star Power
Reaction score
Extreme;2454104 said:
You have reading comprehension issues pal. READ YOUR POSTS AND TROLL DEFINITION! You completely derailed this entire thread, which you continue to do, by attempting to get me riled up, and staying WAAAAAAAAAAAY off topic. That falls into your definition. Don't waste your time responding either, I will never be able to see another thing you write.:lmao: :p: :cool: :eek: :rolleyes: :D :eek:: :laugh2: :)

I'm not trying to get you riled up. I've simply proven how ignorant you are by answering your own question.

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I don't need stats to tell me Romo is clutch.

Now he needs to carry it over to the post season.

Route 66

Reaction score
Romo is clutch. However, he still needs to win some playoff games.