How come i cannot post on the football board?

Reaction score
I have been a member for a while now and for some reason i am not allowed to post.My account should be activated.I don't get it.

Nors

Benched
Reaction score
texan by birth said:
I have been a member for a while now and for some reason i am not allowed to post.My account should be activated.I don't get it.

You just posted here! You are all set.

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
texan by birth said:
I e-mailed you the activation codes. Please let me know if that helps.

trickblue

Not Old School...Old Testament...
Reaction score
Hostile said:
I e-mailed you the activation codes. Please let me know if that helps.

The truth is that Hostile hogs all the bandwith... ;)

BrAinPaiNt

Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
trickblue said:
The truth is that Hostile hogs all the bandwith... ;)

Hostile is becoming the regular farmer...with all of his animals...Hogs and Jackasses. :p

BrAinPaiNt

Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
texan by birth said:

One thing of note...if you have a spam or bulk folder in your email account (whether it is yahoo, hotmail or another email service)....look in the spam or bulk email folders...sometimes those systems will put the activation emails in those folders.

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
thewivil said:
I registered last week but never got my activation code. Can any of you nice mods send the code to thepeenil@sbcglobal.net? Thanks guys.
I sent the codes to that e-mail address.

Please let me know if you are still having problems.

If you have not received the codes check your junk mail folder. Sometimes e-mail servers send the codes there when they see an e-mail form a mass mail site such as this.