How could we get Ramsey?

coult44

Reaction score
I’m not as down on the team as a lot of people are. After the first quarter was over last night I was moving on to the GB game. Playing the refs in NO this year will be a lose for every team that goes there. The NFL is going to try to atone for last years gaff.

With that being said, we need a spark. We need something like When Jerry brought in Prime, or Haley. Something that tells the team we are in it to win it. Could the Cowboys offer Byron Jones and next years 1st and a 3rd in 2021 for Jalen Ramsey? If not, are there any real offers we could come up with to make it happen?

Proof

Reaction score
Read they already turned down 2 first rounders.

Irvin88_4life

Reaction score
Jones is the best corner on the team. Replacing him with Ramsey isn't going to help much less giving up top picks. Awuzie has struggled though but yall like him so he gets a pass.

Teams don't throw to Jones very much and Thomas stayed away from him, that should tell you something.

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I’m not as down on the team as a lot of people are. After the first quarter was over last night I was moving on to the GB game. Playing the refs in NO this year will be a lose for every team that goes there. The NFL is going to try to atone for last years gaff.

With that being said, we need a spark. We need something like When Jerry brought in Prime, or Haley. Something that tells the team we are in it to win it. Could the Cowboys offer Byron Jones and next years 1st and a 3rd in 2021 for Jalen Ramsey? If not, are there any real offers we could come up with to make it happen?

Scoring points is the problem not our defense.....you planning on producing a Ravens 2000 defense to win the big one is that your thinking here?
Forget it as the Cap simply won't allow it....

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score

The first paragraph is baseless, sour grapes after a loss.

The second paragraph seems like a bad idea. Setting aside whether Jacksonville would even accept that deal, Ramsey is a pending free agent. Is your plan to spend all of that capital for a half season rental? Besides, the fix is in for the Saints, right? :rolleyes:

John813

Reaction score
Build a time machine

@Jake , he is an UFA in 2021 as they picked up his 5th year fwiw.

Now, if he reports is another story

kskboys

Reaction score

You watched that game and you think CB is the answer? Amazing.

QuincyCarterEra

Reaction score

Just draft him at 4.... wait damn it

JD_KaPow

jimnabby
Reaction score

Very sneaky of the refs to call 9 penalties against the Saints, including a drive-killer at the Dallas 11-yard line, vs. 6 against Dallas. They almost made it look like they weren't trying to help NO.

jsb357

Reaction score
by doing what the teams that signs him will do...

paying him too much money.

Spurdog

Reaction score
Remember the 1st rounder we took a few years back? Taco I believe was his name. Where is he now? That's part of what is wrong with this team.........stupidity and just shyt for judgement. That's why the league and all the sportswriters outside of Dallas love to see us lose...they because of the silliness that goes on every year with this team, starting with still having Garrett around. I hate Stephen A but he's right, Garrett is a puppet for JJ and we all know it.