Video: How Dan Quinn, Cowboys D create 'chaos' up front | Chris Simms Unbuttoned

nathanlt

Reaction score
Why does he call it "Chris Simms: Unbuttoned" when his shirt collar is buttoned to the top?:huh::laugh:

He is SO uncool.

Yes, if his shirt is fully buttoned, it is a troubling question.... Let's hope that the answer could be his long sleeve shirt cuffs are unbuttoned...

JIMMYBUFFETT

Skinwalker
Reaction score
I don't think Hurts has anywhere near the recognition skills necessary to account for this defense. I also don't know that this defense has anywhere near the athleticism to account for Hurts when he simply tucks and runs. I can't wait to see this game, and the rematch on Christmas Eve might be even better.

Beaker42

Reaction score
I don't think Hurts has anywhere near the recognition skills necessary to account for this defense. I also don't know that this defense has anywhere near the athleticism to account for Hurts when he simply tucks and runs. I can't wait to see this game, and the rematch on Christmas Eve might be even better.
We need a spy on Hurts. Kearse, Wilson, Parsons and maybe even Sam Williams will alternate.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
Nice analysis of what Dallas does to disguise the defensive rush. The question is, does Hurts have the recognition skill to find a receiver when the stunt games begin?

Yep, gotta stop the run first.