Video: How Dan Quinn, Cowboys D create 'chaos' up front | Chris Simms Unbuttoned

Londonboy

Reaction score
Is He being charged extra for pictures that move?

If that's why the analysis was done with still photos, He really needs to unbutton His wallet.

Reactions: BAT

EPL0c0

The Funcooker
Reaction score
I don't think Hurts has anywhere near the recognition skills necessary to account for this defense. I also don't know that this defense has anywhere near the athleticism to account for Hurts when he simply tucks and runs. I can't wait to see this game, and the rematch on Christmas Eve might be even better.
I think being too aggressive could hurt Dallas.

Hurts isn't a statue like Stafford. He will take the gaps and pick up yards with his feet. the LBs (maybe Kearse) will have to be very disciplined if they spy Hurts.

BAT

Mr. Fixit
Reaction score
Bottom line, DQ tries to create max confusion by disguising who is rushing passer and who is dropping in coverage.

As such, Cowboys pass rush has become the most dominant in NFL. Only Bills and Niners are in same discussion.

6 guys standing on LOS with 5 guys deep in secondary with middle wide open is one of my favorite 3rd and long looks.

Hawkeye19

Reaction score
Gotta stop the run tonight first and foremost. Philly is fast and can exploit matchups well in the ground game. I am concerned we may come out TOO aggressive and they use our speed and aggression against us.

If we can get them behind the chains, effectively spy Hurts with Kearse or Wilson— I think we really do some damage to their offense.

Take away what a team relies on most. The Eagles are built around their ground game. Stifle it and we should be able to get consistent pressure on Hurts

Hennessy_King

Reaction score
Its funny i used to be on here basing bumanelli and kris richard for no disguises in their coverage. And i believe a player even got yelled at in practice for doing so. George iloka if my memory serves correctly. And the nobodys here told me i was overreacting and bumanelli was a good coach.

Reactions: BAT