How did you find this board?

DStely8

Reaction score
I found this board when i was on a different board and i think i asked Rack about his roy williams avatar and he told me about this place. How did you guys find it?

CowboyPrincess

Priceless
Reaction score
I was talking to Trickblue and we started talking about the Cowboys and about the Quincy Carter release. He told me about this place and thought I might like it. Brought me over, got me set up w/ an avitar and sig and told me to introduce myself w/ a thread, and I've been addicted since

Yeagermeister

Reaction score
I don't remember how I found the old board probably from someone on a different board.

jamez25

Reaction score
I think i did a Search for Cowboys message boards...either that or by ***** Magic***** .

Signals

Suspicious looking stranger
Reaction score
Someone was spamming, and I never went back to the other board because it sucked soo bad.

Irving Cowboy

The Chief
Reaction score
I was looking for a good Lawrence Welk site for my mother, and Google picked up on one of CBZ40's posts.... :D

SoTex

Giddy Up
Reaction score
Irving Cowboy said:
I was looking for a good Lawrence Welk site for my mother, and Google picked up on one of CBZ40's posts.... :D

Now that's funny. (No offense CBZ. :D )

I saw a link on another board in Jan of this year. Have not been back to that old board since.

GTaylor

Gif Dude
Reaction score
I was waddling through 4 feet of crap in the DMN forum when I ran across a post that included a link to the old Cowboys.net board, I clicked the link and from there I never looked back.

Up until then I thought I could match wits Cowboys/football-wise with anyone, within a day or two I realized I had much to learn...