How do 49er fans feel right now?

J12B

Reaction score
Back to back NFC Championship losses now after losing to the Rams last year.

I guess their QB outlook is looking up with the emergence of Purdy and Trey Lance still has a shot at being the player they drafted him to be.

But they have no 1st or 2nd round picks in the coming draft. Although they have 3 3rd rounders and 8 other picks.

What direction are they headed next year?

Reactions: CWR

CashMan

Reaction score

I guess their QB outlook is looking up with the emergence of Purdy and Trey Lance still has a shot at being the player they drafted him to be.

But they have no 1st or 2nd round picks in the coming draft. Although they have 3 3rd rounders and 8 other picks.

A better one than we are. If Purdy is a developing QB, it helps they out tremendously with the cap and adding FAs.

ghst187

Reaction score

As much as I hate Philly the SF fans were already out of control arrogant. Niners are lucky with their qb situation but they will have a coaching exodus now.

Captain43Crash

Reaction score

Hopefully, straight down!!!!!!

acr731

Jerry learned to GM from Pee Wee Herman
Reaction score
Well, they have now been to 8 NFC championship games since Dallas last made an appearance in 1996. I would say they are in much better spirits than Dallas fans.

BlueStar22

Reaction score
They were playing with house money this year since Jimmy G went down. The house always wins. We should have beaten them last week.

gmb1

Reaction score
Will the mainstream media talk about them not winning a Superbowl in 28 years?

J12B

Reaction score
As much as I hate Philly the SF fans were already out of control arrogant. Niners are lucky with their qb situation but they will have a coaching exodus now.
The loss of the DC will be big.

But the offense should be fine because that appears to be all Kyle Shanahan. Mike McDaniels for Miami left last offseason and the offense didn't miss a beat.

BoysForLife

Reaction score
They made it to the NFC championship game with a 3rd string rookie QB

Today's loss hurts but nothing to be embarrassed about. Once the sting of today wears off they'll probably be feeling pretty good. And rightly so

ICP

Reaction score
Hopefully pretty low, good grief, we moved the ball pretty much at will the last time we played Philly. This was Dallas golden opportunity, so disappointed

acr731

Jerry learned to GM from Pee Wee Herman
Reaction score
Hopefully pretty low, good grief, we moved the ball pretty much at will the last time we played Philly. This was Dallas golden opportunity, so disappointed
Dallas would have been totally embarrassed today.....

Beast_from_East

Reaction score
I would rather lose the NFC title game ever dam year than watch it from my couch, which is what we have been doing the last 30 years.