How Do I Get My Identity Back?

Cowfan75Lives

Reaction score
Cowfan75 here. Somehow I was logged out of the site, and it's not taking my password. And although "forgot password" claims to be sending reminders to my e-mail that is recognized, I never receive an e-mail (I checked spam as well). Any advice?

Cowfan75Lives

Reaction score
Would the upgrade have anything to do with me being logged out, password no longer recognized, and no notification being sent to my e-mail (even though it says it is sending)? Anyone else have this issue?

Reality

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Would the upgrade have anything to do with me being logged out, password no longer recognized, and no notification being sent to my e-mail (even though it says it is sending)? Anyone else have this issue?
Everyone had to relogin again which was announced a few days ago on the old site.

There have been a lot of new sign-ups today so emails are going out fine.

It's possible it is in your spam folder or it may be your email provider is blocking them. You could also be checking the wrong email address.

Cowfan75Lives

Reaction score
Everyone had to relogin again which was announced a few days ago on the old site.

There have been a lot of new sign-ups today so emails are going out fine.

It's possible it is in your spam folder or it may be your email provider is blocking them. You could also be checking the wrong email address.
Didn't go to the spam folder. It keeps saying that it is sending a reset notification, but never does.

Reality

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I checked the email logs and it shows as "Delivered" so it sounds like you are checking the wrong email address as I stated above.

It's a hotmail address if that helps.