How Do the Eagles Have This Much Cap Space?

Deionindahood

Reaction score
I just read that Josh Sweat has restructured his contract despite higher offers from other teams? Something isn't right. We can't afford players and Howie signs whoever he wants?

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
raw

Landryhat73

Reaction score
What is interesting about the cap is compare the cap in 2025 & 2026 between the Eagles and Cowboys and we have $270 Million and they have $61. Of course we have Lamb, Parsons and Prescott to resign.

kiheikiwi

Maui No Ka Oi
Reaction score
Our Capologist just isn't that smart, and other teams employ people who really can play with the numbers and work it out.
Read yesterday that Dallas could get to 60 million under the cap Without touching Dak contract !
They chose to sit on their ***** and do nothing, now all the top FA have signed elsewhere.
Stephen said - Daddy says I'm real good with numbers, just can't figure out why we never have any money to upgrade our team !
Hey - we all in tho !!!

Coogiguy03

Reaction score
I just read that Josh Sweat has restructured his contract despite higher offers from other teams? Something isn't right. We can't afford players and Howie signs whoever he wants?

he doesn't find the VALUE in signing players we do, it's all about VALUE with this team!!! lol