How do you burn videos

Rude

Reaction score
How do you burn videos you have (downloaded from kazaa) on to a CD? I tried it a while ago, and instead of getting the videos burned, only the voice would come on. I use the windows media player to burn. Any advice or tips?

GTaylor

Gif Dude
Reaction score
Rude said:
How do you burn videos you have (downloaded from kazaa) on to a CD? I tried it a while ago, and instead of getting the videos burned, only the voice would come on. I use the windows media player to burn. Any advice or tips?

Nothing wrong with the cd, it's the codec in the video itself, you can download Media Player 10, Divx or my preference - slccodec.

Rude

Reaction score
GTaylor said:
Nothing wrong with the cd, it's the codec in the video itself, you can download Media Player 10, Divx or my preference - slccodec.

Im using Media Player 10 and I have also, downloaded Divx player. When I put the CD back in the computer, only the voice comes on with no video

jterrell

Penguinite
Reaction score
Google the name of the burning software you are using, i.e. Nero or whatever, and VCD.

The videohelp site is awesome and if that doesnt help you'll need specific instructions geared to your software.

Boom and all the other great videos shared here have burned to CD for me without any issues at all.

Kangaroo

Reaction score
http://www.dvdshrink.org/

Best one out there and it is free

You can rip out frames burn uncompressed by re-authoring things like that or if you do not just click rip and reburn and it will recompress it for you.

It burns all DVD's region free and they will play in an xbox and I have not had a DVD player yet not work