How do you guys make those...

Cbz40

The Grand Poobah
Reaction score
You need to contact Juke99, BrainPaint, or Trickblue.......

devman90

The Master of Disaster
Reaction score
i have my name over a pic of julius, juke hooked me up

Payton34Smith22

Reaction score
Juke made my sig too, I love it! Thanks again Juke! :bow:

Trickblue, BrainPaint & Jacs are Awesome as well, they are always ready to help out. Thanks again guys! :thumbup:

Juke99

...Abbey someone
Reaction score
WoodysGirl said:
Nice sig, Juke. I like the gradient you used. :)

Thanks....BP should like it...it's metal...

I decided to go simple on this one.

WoodysGirl

U.N.I.T.Y
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Juke99 said:
Thanks....BP should like it...it's metal...

I decided to go simple on this one.
Simple is good. If you haven't noticed, I tend to go for the clean looks. Has the "less is more" feel.

Juke99

...Abbey someone
Reaction score
WoodysGirl said:
Simple is good. If you haven't noticed, I tend to go for the clean looks. Has the "less is more" feel.

I'll occasionally get a request like, "Juke can you make me a sig with all the Cowboys from the first superbowl team and then one with all the players on the last team...I'd like them to be on a background of the Cotton Bowl morphing into Texas Stadium..I'd like Landry to be in the sky looking down on them and Jimmy Johnson on his yacht...and then in the stands, I'd like Bill Parcells eating a hot dog.....if it's not too much trouble."

I ususally just respond to this kind of request by making a blue star...

:D

Hoods

Reaction score
Juke99 said:
I'll occasionally get a request like, "Juke can you make me a sig with all the Cowboys from the first superbowl team and then one with all the players on the last team...I'd like them to be on a background of the Cotton Bowl morphing into Texas Stadium..I'd like Landry to be in the sky looking down on them and Jimmy Johnson on his yacht...and then in the stands, I'd like Bill Parcells eating a hot dog.....if it's not too much trouble."

LOL! Yeah, I know exactly what you mean. I usually just say, "Oops, dude I forgot to add ____________, _____________, _____________, and ________!"

Usually they don't mind.

WoodysGirl

U.N.I.T.Y
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Juke99 said:

:laugh2: Man, that's hilarious.

Juke99

...Abbey someone
Reaction score
Hoods said:
LOL! Yeah, I know exactly what you mean. I usually just say, "Oops, dude I forgot to add ____________, _____________, _____________, and ________!"

Usually they don't mind.

Funny stuff...

and then you simply add at the end, "But did you notice how perfect those points are on the star?"

WoodysGirl

U.N.I.T.Y
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Juke99 said:
No it's not.
Awwww...I'm sorry, didn't mean to laugh at you and your weird sig requests. ;)

Just glad I don't get them. Altho I lov looking at your work. It's very appreciated. :)