How do you guys make those...

Juke99

...Abbey someone
Reaction score
WoodysGirl said:
Awwww...I'm sorry, didn't mean to laugh at you and your weird sig requests. ;)

Just glad I don't get them. Altho I lov looking at your work. It's very appreciated. :)

I was just teasing...

Ya know, the members here are beyond appreciative...it really is great to do something for them and then see the responses...I enjoy it greatly.

WoodysGirl

U.N.I.T.Y
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Juke99 said:
I was just teasing...

Ya know, the members here are beyond appreciative...it really is great to do something for them and then see the responses...I enjoy it greatly.
I know, but I couldn't come up with the image I needed to give you that proper baby-consoling effect.

You know the, "there, there Juke. It'll be alright. we'll make those over-imaginative souls scale down their requests to make you feel better" -type comment.

So I went with the generic smilies, instead... :D

Juke99

...Abbey someone
Reaction score
WoodysGirl said:
I know, but I couldn't come up with the image I needed to give you that proper baby-consoling effect.

You know the, "there, there Juke. It'll be alright. we'll make those over-imaginative souls scale down their requests to make you feel better" -type comment.

So I went with the generic smilies, instead... :D

You could always give me a cyber hug...I promise to keep my hands over my head.

:D

Juke99

...Abbey someone
Reaction score
WoodysGirl said:
Will this do??

:grouphug:

:)

It's all according to who's in that group. If one of them is Winicki, forget it...he sends me very strange emails all the time... :eek: