How do you lose that game?

DOUBLE WING

Reaction score
You cannot continue to lose games like that in the NFL and keep your job. Garrett is a goner.

JBond

Reaction score
How is this a legit offshoot forum? Round up the trouble makers? Sigh... The Cowboys have major obstacles and many die hards recognize this.

JBond

Reaction score
You cannot continue to lose games like that in the NFL and keep your job. Garrett is a goner.

Nope. He is in. It is a different era. Accept it. Half assing is cool if you are buddies with the owner. That includes the coaches.

Phoenix

Reaction score
It is like I said before the game: It does not matter who starts at QB for the Packers (or anyone else for that matter).

This defense is EPICALLY bad. Pretty much the worst of any team in NFL history. EVER. THAT bad. ANY opposing QB will have a career day, as I said before the game, against this defense. And look what happened. Flynn ripped this defense to shreds in the second half. 4 TDs? Are you kidding me? And FIVE TOUCHDOWN DRIVES in a ROW allowed?

Just. Wow. After doing so well in the first half too. There just is no hope for this defense. Romo didn't lose this game. The defense did.