How does all this crap get out?

Zen

Reaction score
These players take their lead from Jerrah, he is a primadonna so he raises primadonna kids. The hoody is so paranoid (and knows a thing or to about survalence) he probably uses some weird CIA brainwashing on his players, while Kraft is busy making cheddar.

dcfanatic

Benched
Reaction score
How does it get out?

T.O. accepts the phone calls from Calvin Watkins.

Simple.

Oldschool7

Benched
Reaction score
LOTS of Players are VERY VERY VERY fed up with Owens and how Jerry is running the team.

That's how it gets out.

It's a pressure cooker....sooner or later steam comes out.

tyke1doe

Reaction score
TheCount;2482456 said:
Who the heck keeps leaking private meetings to the media to begin with? There have been A LOT of leaks coming from the Cowboys locker room lately, we basically had hour to hour coverage of Romo's pinkie but I've heard almost squat about Tom Brady's knee since he went out.

Shouldn't Jerry and Co be trying to figure out who the snitch is?

Why?

Look, a team is subject to the same human dynamics that every organization involving humans is.

There are people who don't get along, people who are jealous of one another, people who have ulterior motives, people who have their own agendas, people not committed to the overall goal of the team, people who are, people who can't stand members of the group, people who love some members more than others and people who are dissatisfied with the direction of the group and want to vent their dissatisfaction and frustrations.

Whenever you have those dynamics, you're going to have people wanting to "tell."

The Cowboys are no different from any other organization. The only difference is that the Cowboys are a very popular team, and many more people are interested in their "dirty laundry" than they are interested in Arizona's dirty laundry.

And when you have a very public player for a very popular team wanting to share the organization's dirty laundry or throw members of the organization under the bus, well, that's news. Unfortunately? Yes. But that's the way it is in Hollywood and with the Cowboys.

poke

the older I get the better I was
Reaction score
Oldschool7;2483089 said:
LOTS of Players are VERY VERY VERY fed up with Owens and how Jerry is running the team.

That's how it gets out.

It's a pressure cooker....sooner or later steam comes out.

how do you know LOTS are VERY VERY VERY fed up ? inside info ??

Oldschool7

Benched
Reaction score
poke I read...probably more than is good for my health.

I know that ESPN overdramatizes stuff, hates the Cowboys, and puts a hard spin on some stories. But Ed Werder is a very well respected reporter and has been doing his job for a long time. He's not remotely like a Skip Bayless or some of these young kids trying to make a name.

I put a lot of credence in the local guys and sometimes you can learn a lot from short quips.

Like tonight Todd Archer does a story on Adam Jones and he intimates that a "large segment" of the players got tired of trying to talk about or defend Adam Jones...and that they didn't feel like they could depend on him.

You know players roll their eyes when they see Jerry lie and cover-up and coddle the guy.

I guarantee you the players might respect Jerry as a business man but as a GM or a football guy--they think he's a joke.

JordanTaber

Benched
Reaction score
Double Trouble;2482701 said:
I guess that was a TO look alike that gave Deion Sanders an interview. Or that questioned his QB after the game on Sunday.

You're much to smart, David, to not realize what a detriment TO is to the team. I suspect you do, but like a lot of fans, know what a talent TO is and hate to give up on him.

He's a million dollar talent with 10 cents of character. You've seen some of his half-hearted blocking, his quitting on routes, his shortarming catches across the middle. I don't see how anyone can blame Romo for not throwing to him, after he quit on the pass that Polamalu picked, or made little effort to stop Ike Taylor on the 2nd pick.

He's not a team player, and most of the people here know it, whether or not they want to admit it. Can you envision TO pointing to himself after a game-losing interception the way Witten did? No, you can't.

I don't care for the circus any more than you do, but none of this happens if TO kept his mouth shut. Which he can't, which is why Dallas was the only team pursuing him 3 years ago when he was an unrestricted FA.

T.O. questioned Romo after the game on Sunday? What are you talking about?

:rolleyes:

Oldschool7

Benched
Reaction score
As far as how the players feel about Owens, geesh. Can you imagine this guy in your workplace?

http://www.***BANNED-URL***/sharedcontent/dws/img/12-08/1212newowens.jpg

He is 2 years old and he ALWAYS RANTS "ME-ME-ME-ME-ME"

Nobody wants to put up with that for a short car drive let alone for season after season.

That is LITERALLY what you are talking about...an emotional toddler who is still crapping everywhere and cries like that little kid at the grocery store that you want to kill.

burmafrd

Reaction score
Can we blame the proctologist for the leak? He is pretty much worthless anyway and that would make things pretty straightforward.

BrAinPaiNt

Mike Smith aka Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
TheCount;2482456 said:
Who the heck keeps leaking private meetings to the media to begin with? There have been A LOT of leaks coming from the Cowboys locker room lately, we basically had hour to hour coverage of Romo's pinkie but I've heard almost squat about Tom Brady's knee since he went out.

Shouldn't Jerry and Co be trying to figure out who the snitch is?

JoeA.JPG

:p:

burmafrd

Reaction score
I tune out anyone saying Ed Werder is a good reporter. That person is a fool.