How Does Bush Not Win the Heisman?

Avery

The Dog that Saved Charleston
Reaction score
230 yards in the 1st half on 18 carries.

This guy is insane. Watch for SF to trade up with Houston for him and reunite high school pals.

GTaylor

Gif Dude
Reaction score
Isn't Houston set at RB? I see them going with LT or maybe even a QB

dargonking999

DKRandom
Reaction score
GTaylor said:

I wouldnt consider Davis, set at RB, he has had injury problems, and really hasnt been spactaclur, he's not really a DC nightmare, Houston hopefully will trade that first round pick for some extra picks, so they can rebuild their entire OL. Bush, Matt, all of them will get absolutley destryoed behind that OL.

jimmy40

Reaction score
dargonking999 said:
I wouldnt consider Davis, set at RB, he has had injury problems, and really hasnt been spactaclur, he's not really a DC nightmare, Houston hopefully will trade that first round pick for some extra picks, so they can rebuild their entire OL. Bush, Matt, all of them will get absolutley destryoed behind that OL.
The dumbest thing Houston could do is draft Lienart, dude is slow as Bledsoe already. Personally I think Lienart is going to be a bust.

jcollins28

Reaction score
jimmy40 said:
The dumbest thing Houston could do is draft Lienart, dude is slow as Bledsoe already. Personally I think Lienart is going to be a bust.

Me to and not just because I'm a Bruin.

Kangaroo

Reaction score
GTaylor said:
Davis is not that good of a rb and has been dinged up a lot the last 2 years they will take Reggie if they do not trade out and either trade Davis or make him the 3rd down back Davis is no Bush trust me

Naruto

Reaction score
Kangaroo said:
Davis is not that good of a rb

That's pretty harsh. Guess a couple 1000 yard seasons get you zero respect. Well he's better than whatever Julius plans on being during his career.

jay cee

Reaction score
Naruto said:
That's pretty harsh. Guess a couple 1000 yard seasons get you zero respect. Well he's better than whatever Julius plans on being during his career.
I don't think he was putting Davis down. I really like Davis, but I don't think he is good enough to force you to pass on a guy like Bush.

And honestly, so what if Davis is better than Jones? That has nothing to do with the discussion.

Rack

Federal Agent
Reaction score
Avery said:
How Does Bush Not Win the Heisman?

How does Bush not win?

050104_vinceYoung_vmed_8p.vlarge.jpg

That's why.

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
Avery said:
230 yards in the 1st half on 18 carries.

This guy is insane. Watch for SF to trade up with Houston for him and reunite high school pals.
He'll win it. All previous Heisman winners get a vote. There are enough former USC tailback Heisman winners to virtually assure him the trophy. Even his own QB has a vote and says he will use it on him.