How does the ref call that down by contact? Furthermore, how does Mcarthy not challenge?

DripTooHard

Reaction score
Based on the flow of the game and how the defense was getting gashed, that play should have been challenged by MM.

RomoIsGod

Reaction score
Spot on. Nobody was able to see replay before a play was run. The player should have been letting McCarthy know. Maybe Wilson didn’t know it was fumbled…not sure. I still think with the situation being what it was, McCarthy should have thrown the flag. At worst, he loses a TO and a challenge.
Could have called a timeout

KingCorcoran

Reaction score
That stupid ref comes in late after we recovered the fumble and rules down by contact. Why not let it play out and let New York decide?

And why doesn't Mike throw the challenge flag there, worst case scenario a timeout is lost.

Could have been a momentum shifter being down just 7-0.

Granted I don't see it changing anything with how everyone played today, but still.

It was frustrating to know that the was a missed turnover.

Terrible job by our Mickey Mouse coach.
Dom was in charge of replays out of New York today.

Cydios

Reaction score
That stupid ref comes in late after we recovered the fumble and rules down by contact. Why not let it play out and let New York decide?

And why doesn't Mike throw the challenge flag there, worst case scenario a timeout is lost.

Could have been a momentum shifter being down just 7-0.

Granted I don't see it changing anything with how everyone played today, but still.

It was frustrating to know that the was a missed turnover.

Terrible job by our Mickey Mouse coach.
This issue amongst others.

McKDaddy

Reaction score
I have no issue with the "In the grasp" call. If they are going to call roughing for every little graze of a QB, they need to immediately blow the whistle when D seems to have them.