How frustrated is Terrell Owens?

TellerMorrow34

BraveHeartFan
Reaction score
Actually Jackson saying that is a by product, most likely, of ESPN attempting to sound less bias so that maybe TO will talk to their reporter again.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
What did Sheshawn say? Nevermind. I don't want to know lol. I can't stand him or Tom Jackson anymore. Chris Carter as well. Chris Carter and Tom aren't as bad as Sheshawn though.

Future

Intramural Legend
Reaction score
I have admired the way T.O. has been able to put his ego on the backburner and keep playing hard.

And he has certainly had the ability to throw BJ or anybody under the bus and he hasn't. Not that that deserves accolades, but it wouldn't surprise anybody if he did.

CF74

Vet Min Plus
Reaction score
EPL0c0;2394091 said:
Last week it was a play where the ball sailed just outside of Owens' reach. Had it been on target, he has a possible touchdown.

Today, he has solid position on the coverage, but again, ball is too far to the inside and he can't make a play on it (gets INT'd). Or he beats the coverage deep, but the pass goes about 10 yards over his head and straight out of bounds.

What I see is a guy making the effort, doing his part, getting himself into the best possible position to make a play and help the team but the ball just is not there. What can he do? That has to be so so frustrating... Seriously, what can he do?

Take over play calling for Garrett...

Rampage

Benched
Reaction score
who cares? how frustrated is Witten? how about Barber trying to find a hole in 8 man fronts for the past 3 weeks? how about crayton,williams,austin?