How healthy is Barber?

rickwil61

Reaction score
Has anybody heard anything about Barber's status? Is his quad strain better this week than last or did it regress after the game last week?

Sarge

Red, White and Brew...
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Haven't heard too much. That's a good thing.

dbair1967

Arch Defender
Reaction score
rickwil61;3004883 said:
Has anybody heard anything about Barber's status? Is his quad strain better this week than last or did it regress after the game last week?

Wade said he is better this week than last week. He practiced fully everyday supposedly.

rickwil61

Reaction score
Thanks for the replies. A healthier Barber makes me feel better about today's game.

TellerMorrow34

BraveHeartFan
Reaction score
I think Barber will be completely ready to go this week and i've got a feeling he's going to do a really nice job today.

Reaction score
BraveHeartFan;3004910 said:
I think Barber will be completely ready to go this week and i've got a feeling he's going to do a really nice job today.

I like your thank yous at the bottom of your sig...especially Roy. People tend to forget that he was the face of our defense for half a decade. He gave up his body every play for this team & it finally caught up with him. Troy Aikman used to wonder out loud about how long RW could play hitting people the way he did EVERY play, even when he knew the guy was almost out of bounds. I guess he was right. I do thank him for everything he gave us & this team, though.

WoodysGirl

U.N.I.T.Y
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
DMN Chat

11:19 [Comment From roy]
how much will tashard choice play

11:20 It'll be the same as last week. Well, at least the first half. Barber is healthier this week so if his quad doesn't tighten up then he should at least get more than one carry in the second half. But I think it'll be a 50-50 split today.

CF74

Vet Min Plus
Reaction score
He still looks sore to me, why he's playing is beyond me...