How is Bohanna doing?

ondaedg

Reaction score
I agree, but we also got a 40m Qb that needs a line. I really hope Gallimore and Osa pan out well.

There is 8 $40m QBs who need an offensive line. Or they need 2 all-pros at receiver positions (KC, TB, LA). Or they have 3 of the top 25 WRs on their roster (Cinci) and the list goes on and on.

I’m completely against the antiquated strategy of loading your oline with 1st round talent while the rest of the league is loading up on playmakers at the WR position. It’s so…..1995.

Floatyworm

The Labeled One
Reaction score
I’m with you on this one. I wanted us to spend 10m on a 1T but we do have a trio of 3rd rounders in rotation (Odigi, Gallimore, Golston) so there is some potential progress there at least.
We messed up when Jordan Davis slid past the 10th pick. That was the guy you wanted. Should have traded up.

DanA

Reaction score
We messed up when Jordan Davis slid past the 10th pick. That was the guy you wanted. Should have traded up.

Not for me. Good player but I’m not giving up multiple picks, I’m happy enough with our first 3 picks. I would have signed Fatukasi or more someone before that.

xwalker

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
He’s taken a bunch of first team reps and gets mentioned a decent amount on TC live. DT’s don’t get much pub in camp though due to the lack of a real running game.
You don't need to wait to see Davis.

Just watch some Dontari Poe NFL game footage.

Awesome 1 play then just leans on OLinemen the next 3 plays as RBs blow by him. Laziness rarely improves when college players start making NFL money.

xwalker

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Yeah it was against Cam Jurgens who a lot of people loved. If Davis gets low position it's all over. Looked like a grown man vs a pop Warner player.
Jurgens was an uber quick but very under powered OL in college. He is the type that John Ridgeway destroyed in college in 1 on 1 type matchups.

If Davis didn't blow him up it would be a very bad sign for Philly.

Wait until Davis and Tyler Smith butt heads.

Larry Allen vs Gilbert Brown...

Brown was the quintessential immovable NT. Double teams usually could not budge him.

Then Brown met Larry Allen...

LA whipped that guy like a rented mule.