How many careers has this team wasted?

StarLord

Reaction score
I mean.. yeah? But not one of them had to stay after their first contracts.

1942willys

Reaction score
Guys like Dat and the Hotel and Colombo and others who gave their all to the boys and the Boys never gave their all to them.

starfan1

Reaction score
This can be said of several nfl franchises depending on what your benchmark is for a ruined career

TexasHillbilly

Reaction score
What would the post say if a SB had been won? How about saying the players didn't play good enough to win the big one. They had the team in place but just couldn't get it done.

1942willys

Reaction score
How many careers has Jerry wasted? A lot. And it comes down to him as the primary reason this team has been also rans for thirty years so YES those careers were wasted and YES he is the primary reason

1942willys

Reaction score
IT comes down to this: does Jerry think his primary task is to win a SB? If that is so he has either been lying to the fans and players or he is incompetent. In which case he should step aside.
NOW if Jerry thinks his primary task is to entertain the fans and make money then no he is not responsible for wasting careers.
BUT if that is the case he needs to stop lying about how important winning SBs is. Stop LYING about being all in and things like that.

CapnB

Reaction score
I started thinking about this after Ware left. A few hof'ers a couple borderline hof'ers and a cluster of former probowl players. But they think they are doing things the right way to get to a SB.....only problem with that is, its the same issues year after year with the roster.

1942willys

Reaction score
I started thinking about this after Ware left. A few hof'ers a couple borderline hof'ers and a cluster of former probowl players. But they think they are doing things the right way to get to a SB.....only problem with that is, its the same issues year after year with the roster.
I think its clear we have had the talent to win it all a couple of times. But everything else has not been there to do it. Coaching, front office, etc.