How Many Cowboy Fans Going To The Game??

DBoys

Reaction score
We have had some strong showings in our away games so far and considering the magnitude of the game I am curious how many fans will attend?

Coakleys Dad

The Re-Birth has begun.
Reaction score
ill be there, im there every year.... last year was priceless... as soon as McFatt threw that pick the crowd was silent...it was one of the best feelings ive ever had being a boys fan..:rolleyes:

Hoov

Reaction score
wish i could get some tickets. i would love to go. i know i could find some on the internet for 5-600 $ a peice but cant afford that right now.

MrPhil

Reaction score
I went to one Dallas/Philly game at the Vet years ago and my experience there led me to one conclusion:

It would take a gun and court order for me to go back to Filthy..........EVER.

:star:

Hoov

Reaction score
MrPhil;1067032 said:
I went to one Dallas/Philly game at the Vet years ago and my experience there led me to one conclusion:

It would take a gun and court order for me to go back to Filthy..........EVER.

:star:

everyone who moves to philly from down south or south west talks about the city being dirty and full of problems and aggressive angry people.

Guess you just get used to it cause i dont think about it at all until i travel somewhere south like houston..... and all i can think is, WOW, everyone is sooo nice, whats the deal - are these people trying to get me to let my guard down, are they being fake, are they setting me up - you can walk up to strangers and talk to them and they will actually sit and talk to you about all kinds of things.

I can see why someone who is not used to the northeastern cities would not really enjoy going to an eagles game. By the way, phillies fans and flyers fans are not so obstinate as eagles fans -

austintodallas

Consider Yourself Sucked
Reaction score
Hoov;1067046 said:
Guess you just get used to it cause i dont think about it at all until i travel somewhere south like houston..... and all i can think is, WOW, everyone is sooo nice, whats the deal - are these people trying to get me to let my guard down, are they being fake, are they setting me up - you can walk up to strangers and talk to them and they will actually sit and talk to you about all kinds of things.
It's called Southern Hospitality.

NotReally

Reaction score
Hoov;1067046 said:
I can see why someone who is not used to the northeastern cities would not really enjoy going to an eagles game.

So people who are "used to" northeastern cities ENJOY having things thrown at them, being threatened with bodily harm by multiple drunken individuals for having the audacity to support a different team?????

Yeah, you're right, it would take a LOT of "getting used to" to enjoy THAT!!

Hoov

Reaction score
austintodallas;1067055 said:
It's called Southern Hospitality.

My brother lives in Houston, actually he's in humble, tx. Always nice to go there and visit.

Hoov

Reaction score
NotReally;1067100 said:
So people who are "used to" northeastern cities ENJOY having things thrown at them, being threatened with bodily harm by multiple drunken individuals for having the audacity to support a different team?????

Yeah, you're right, it would take a LOT of "getting used to" to enjoy THAT!!

Haha, No. I have never had anything thrown at me, and if it did happen i wouldnt enjoy it....but I also wouldnt be shocked by it....and beleive me i would not hesitate to jump over 2-3 rows of seats and take that persons head off either. I dont start trouble and i have a lot of tolerance, but there are certain lines that if you cross the line i go from being the nicest guy to an adrenaline overloaded machine that will just start wippin arse until i can calm down again. But it does take quite a bit to get me to that point, more so than the average person, but once there it is hard to turn it off.

The point is you just have an instinct to watch your back at all times when in certain areas, like noticing people's body language to determine where trouble might come from, marking out who is the biggest or toughest looking person in an area, paying attention to which guys are causing commotion and being to drunk and rowdy.

NotReally

Reaction score
I spent twenty years in the Army, so I'm no babe-in-the-woods, but there's no way you win a fight in the middle of a stadium of drunken thugs!

theebs

Believe!!!!
Reaction score
I have a request, Could someone buy me a program. In return I will give you the 5 bucks for the program plus send you a copy of the game on Two discs.

Please help me out.

if anyone has a program from the titans game I would do the same.

and if you are curious as to why, I use the programs as case covers for the games like this, and would love to have the road game programs.

example.
http://i8.***BLOCKED***/albums/a46/Theebs/dvdcovers-1.jpg
http://i8.***BLOCKED***/albums/a46/Theebs/dvdcovers-8.jpg
http://i8.***BLOCKED***/albums/a46/Theebs/dvdcovers-7.jpg