How many cowboys make the pro bowl this year?

FiniteMan!

Reaction score
I am thinking the cowboys will probably have an NFC best record and will lose 3 or less games, so they will probably have 9 players in the pro bowl as frequently happens in the NFL with the best team in a conference.

so who makes it? IMO...

the givens:
Romo
TO
Witten

The deserving and probably likely:
Leonard Davis
Andre Gurode
Greg Ellis
Demarcus Ware

The rep ticket (a.k.a. the roy Williams award)
T. Newman - having a good year, but maybe not his best. Additionally missed time.

Finally, I think Marion Barber gets in even though his end of season stats will probably just barely have him hitting 100 yards rushing.

anyone else?

TheCount

Pixel Pusher
Reaction score
FiniteMan!;1757573 said:
I am thinking the cowboys will probably have an NFC best record and will lose 3 or less games, so they will probably have 9 players in the pro bowl as frequently happens in the NFL with the best team in a conference.

so who makes it? IMO...

the givens:
Romo
TO
Witten

The deserving and probably likely:
Leonard Davis
Andre Gurode
Greg Ellis
Demarcus Ware

The rep ticket (a.k.a. the roy Williams award)
T. Newman - having a good year, but maybe not his best. Additionally missed time.

Finally, I think Marion Barber gets in even though his end of season stats will probably just barely have him hitting 100 yards rushing.

anyone else?

Ware should definitely be going, Newman would go too if everyone didn't base a good CB on interceptions. The difference he makes to our pass defense is like night and day.

LeonDixson

Illegitimi non carborundum
Reaction score
Both our kickers should be there. McBriar for sure, but I think Folk also deserves it.

Jimz31

The Sarcastic One
Reaction score
LeonDixson;1758389 said:
Both our kickers should be there. McBriar for sure, but I think Folk also deserves it.

If only Folk could kick it deeper. We've seen him do it, but I'm wondering if the coaches want him to hang it up in the air so we don't have a long one taken back on us....although it nearly happened today.

jackrussell

Last of the Duke Street Kings
Reaction score
I would be more interested in how many Cowboys become All-Pro. Pro Bowler is to an All-Pro as an Emmy is to an Oscar.

Tobal

Reaction score
I wish and hope none of them do, I want a chip on some shoulders. (I know it won't happen}

LeonDixson

Illegitimi non carborundum
Reaction score
Jimz31;1758397 said:
If only Folk could kick it deeper. We've seen him do it, but I'm wondering if the coaches want him to hang it up in the air so we don't have a long one taken back on us....although it nearly happened today.

I was wondering that too. He kicked some really short ones today.

windward

NFL Historian
Reaction score
Romo
Witten
TO
Bigg
Gurode
maybe Flo
Ware
Henry/Hamlin/Roy (one of three will make it)
McBriar