How many FA can you sign with 16 million from Amari?

Dak_Attack_09

Reaction score
How many FA and homegrown talent can Dallas really keep with only 16 million?

Syron

Reaction score
Cap isn't an issue. They can generate as much money as they want. But it's not their policy to spend big in FA anymore.

While his numbers are down, I feel like this has more to do with Coop speaking out at the end of the year. Doubt that putting the spotlight on Dak's poor play went over well with JJ.

Dak_Attack_09

Reaction score
Cap isn't an issue. They can generate as much money as they want. But it's not their policy to spend big in FA anymore.

While his numbers are down, I feel like this has more to do with Coop speaking out at the end of the year. Doubt that putting the spotlight on Dak's poor play went over well with JJ.

Zo why not same for Zeke & D-Law?

Landryhat73

Reaction score
I’m guessing Dallas will release the following players.
- Cooper
- Brown
- Jarwin
- Zuerlein

Restructure
- Prescott
- Martin

This gets to about $27 million under the cap, cutter Lawrence get to $35.

Can you get creative and sign Gallup, Wilson, Gregory, Kearse, Schultz with $27 million?

Aerolithe_Lion

Reaction score
You could get a top of the line RT or a top of the line LG AND a top tier TE, would add far more than Cooper gives you

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
Cap isn't an issue. They can generate as much money as they want.

I've seen fans say that for years, but never the guy who manages the cap for the Cowboys. His, unfortunately, is the only opinion that matters.

Syron

Reaction score
I've seen fans say that for years, but never the guy who manages the cap for the Cowboys. His, unfortunately, is the only opinion that matters.

Sure, it is his team...his money. But it's still an excuse. Saints were 100m over the cap. They didn't play with a JV football team this year. Rams and Eagles both traded away 100m QBs. The cap is an excuse. I wouldn't care as much if I didn't hear him tell the whole world how he would pay any amount to win it all. That is also his opinion, which equally doesn't matter.

Mookie

Reaction score
Dude was very overrated, couldn't even crack 900 yards as the "Number One" guy in the best offense in the NFL. 3 years for 60M? Good pass by Dallas tbh.

Miller

ARTIST FORMERLY KNOWN AS TEXASFROG
Reaction score
I’m not sure why people are so upset about Coop! There is so much we can’t unwrap. We paid the guy 20 mil for 60 something catches. We run an offense that doesn’t utilize a true # 1 WR. No matter how good his routes are he disappears and/or we don’t use him. As long as these truth are self evident why have a $20 mil WR? The choices are make him a major player or cut him. With Lamb and others we are spinning our wheels

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
Sure, it is his team...his money. But it's still an excuse. Saints were 100m over the cap. They didn't play with a JV football team this year. Rams and Eagles both traded away 100m QBs. The cap is an excuse. I wouldn't care as much if I didn't hear him tell the whole world how he would pay any amount to win it all. That is also his opinion, which equally doesn't matter.

That was my point. I wasn't saying whether you were right or wrong, because it doesn't matter.

Stephen came right out and said some guys were going to go, and it appears Cooper is the first.