How many fans here have seen all 57 Super Bowls?

Diehardblues

Reaction score

Creeper

Reaction score
I have missed more than a few when the Cowboys weren't involved. I confess I did not watch much of the Chiefs Eagles SB last year. Maybe if I was in an office pool I might have but otherwise I had no interest.

Motorola

Reaction score

Aven8

Reaction score
I haven’t missed one since I was a kid. So quite a few!

GORICO

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Even if you haven’t been alive that long tell us what your streak is.

There is a great story about 3 guys who have attended all 57 Super Bowls now in their 80’s and have plans to try to attend at least 60 together.

Check out this story from Fox Sports
https://www.foxsports.com/stories/nfl/meet-the-three-friends-who-have-attended-every-super-bowl-game

I’ve seen all of them.
mr Die---i started at super bowl 5...Cowboys Colts in that hearbreaking loss 16-13...Jan 1971

GORICO

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Even if you haven’t been alive that long tell us what your streak is.

There is a great story about 3 guys who have attended all 57 Super Bowls now in their 80’s and have plans to try to attend at least 60 together.

Check out this story from Fox Sports
https://www.foxsports.com/stories/nfl/meet-the-three-friends-who-have-attended-every-super-bowl-game

I’ve seen all of them.
since first one was 1967...and you probably were not too young...like when i saw first one super bowl 5 i was 12....so i am thinking maybe you are close to 70?...i am 65

RodeoJake

Reaction score
My streak is the opposite. I haven't watched a SB since the last one the Cowboys played.

Diehardblues

Reaction score
Seen them all. All that means is you like football and your damn old.
I’m definitely old and I live and breathe football. At all levels.

It’s always more fun and intense when your local and or favorite team ( my favs are all local) are in it but football fanatics want to see the best play if your team isn’t in it.

acr731

Jerry learned to GM from Pee Wee Herman
Reaction score
Super bowl 10 is the first 1 I saw when I was 10 years old. January 18, 1976 was the day that started a life long hatred for Pissburgh.

I haven't seen them all, though. I missed several when I was in the military from 1985 to 1989. And since 1996? I've maybe seen half of them. I really just give a damn if Dallas isn't playing.

Last edited:

Established1971

fiveandcounting
Reaction score
started seeing portions of IV and V and started really watching with VI
Though I lived in NYC I was a bit too young to know what "the Jets" were for SB III

jgboys1

Reaction score
Not me. First Super Bowl I remember is Super Bowls V in 1970 and I didn’t become a Cowboys fan until Super Bowl VI!
Cowboys over the Dolphins in 1972.

cowboyblue22

Reaction score

SuspectCorner

Still waiting...
Reaction score
I missed the first three before I checked in as a full-blown NFL fan. And I’ll turn 65 YO on the 24TH of this month.

cowboysfan99

Reaction score
That story is pretty cool. I keep losing interest. I didn’t even bother watching the Bucs-Chiefs and didn’t turn the game on tonight until the second half…only because I was bored. My baseball and football teams have both sucked for the last 30 years.

pitt33

Reaction score
I go back to SB III.

My fav is SB VI.

Dallas 24
Miami 3

A beautiful day at Tulane Stadium.